10 Best Wine Totes | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Stop lugging around your booze in plastic grocery bags. Take one of these handy wine totes to your next dinner party, picnic or outdoor event and class things up for a change. They will not only let you carry your bottles comfortably and safely, but can also keep them cool, so you can enjoy them at the perfect temperature. Skip to the best wine tote on Amazon.
The Observ Life WBB has a padded reflective aluminum interior lining that keeps bottles cool for a long time, so it's a good choice if you won't be drinking the bottle for a few hours. It's available in 3 stylish color options.
- includes a 3-in-1 bottle opener
- bag material is very durable
- carrying strap has no padding
The Picnic at Ascot London Sunset is perfect for a romantic evening at the park. It can hold either one bottle and two glasses for enjoying it, or remove the glasses and take two bottles to a friend's dinner party.
- adjustable shoulder strap
- compact enough to fit in a backpack
- included glasses are poor quality
|Brand||Picnic at Ascot|
The Art of Wine is proof that a wine tote doesn't have to look boring. It has a bright and vivid abstract bird design that is sure to impress friends. It also stretches to hold large champagne bottles.
- made of extra thick neoprene
- flat bottom helps prevent tipping
- no additional pockets for a corkscrew
|Brand||Art of Wine|
The True Fabrications Metropolitan is a two bottle tote, so you can keep the party going after one runs out. It's one of the best rated wine totes on the market, and it's a great choice for the frequent dinner party goer.
- compartment for glasses, corkscrew, etc.
- insert is removable for easy cleaning
- well insulated to keep bottles cool
The DuVino BAG IT! is designed to let you transport wine without having to take along bulky and fragile bottles. Just pour your wine into the large hydration bladder and dispense it from the bottom spout for easy serving.
- comfortable handle and carrying strap
- outer bag is machine washable
- incl. 2 and 4-bottle disposable baggies
The Imperial Home is way more than a tote. It also has a protected area for transporting the two included plastic wine glasses, plus it comes with a bottle opener, bottle stopper, and handkerchiefs, all for less than $20.
- available in black and grey
- ideal for romantic dates
- comfortable carrying handles
The Picnic Time Cellar can carry a whopping six bottles of wine, so it's perfect for outdoor events or parties where you expect a large gathering. It has a gusseted front pocket for things like bottle openers and wine glass charms.
- ripstop polyester exterior
- water-resistant pvc base
- also great for keeping foods cold