The 8 Best Women's Active Underwear
For ladies with an active lifestyle, our selection of women's active underwear provides a host of options suitable for wear during jogging, yoga, Pilates, spinning or most other types of vigorous exercise. They use designs and fabrics specifically made to keep you cool and comfortable. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best women's active underwear on Amazon.
8. Adidas Climacool Cheekster
These Adidas Climacool Cheekster underwear are comfortable enough for all day wear or for lounging around in at night, but they are also suitable for most workouts, too. Made of a breathable micro mesh fiber, they minimize moisture buildup.
- liner for comfort and durability
- choose demure or bright designs
- ride up with high intensity exercise
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
7. New Balance Breathe Thong
The New Balance Breathe Thong active underwear are incredibly lightweight, designed for use during everything from yoga to spinning to hiking and more. The minimal amount of material helps to keep down body heat, making them perfect for use during the summertime.
- low profile fused seams
- good price for multipack
- sizes run too large
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
6. ExOfficio Give-n-Go
The ExOfficio Give-n-Go "Sport Mesh" brief is made with a diamond weave mesh pattern fabric that allows for maximum moisture control, making these the perfect active underwear for high intensity, sweat inducing athletic activity. Use them during your next CrossFit session.
- anti chafing design
- low rise good for runners
- tend to wear out quickly
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
5. Balanced Tech Seamless Thong
Not only is a Balanced Tech Seamless Thong a great workout panty, but a three-pack of these undergarments is a great value, too. They feature reinforced seams for enhanced durability and a contoured waistline for a secure, comfortable fit.
- made with anti-odor design
- available in many colors
- too narrow for all-day comfort
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
4. Cosabella Women's Freedom Short
The Cosabella Women's Freedom Short is one of a number of garments the brand offers that is recommended by many gynecologists. The fabric blend of this underwear allows for ideal breathability, keeping a woman comfortable and preventing heat and/or moisture buildup.
- seamless design reduces lines
- good for under business attire
- somewhat overpriced option
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. Jockey Sporties Heathered Bikini
The Jockey Sporties Heathered Bikini underwear are perfect for use all day long under any sort of outfit, thanks to their low rise, modest coverage design. They're also ideal for use during sports or a workout thanks to silicone leg bindings that ensure they stay put.
- great reviews from owners
- proprietary four fabric blend
- safe for machine washing and drying
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
2. Under Armour Pure Stretch Hipster
The Under Armour Pure Stretch Hipster active underpants are made from a blend of nylon and Elastane, which helps to keep them firmly in place even as you run, jump, twist, and bend. Their laser-cut edges ensure a hem-free design that means a flattering silhouette.
- fabric offers four-way stretch
- full rear coverage
- tagless to reduce irritation
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
1. Sugoi Wallaroo 170 Boy Shorts
While comfortable for wear during any season, the Sugoi Wallaroo 170 Boy Shorts are perfect for that winter workout. They are made from 100% merino wool, which means warmth and water wicking in one great fabric. These active underpants are snug and supportive.
- broad comfortable waistband
- help maintain ideal core temperature
- perfect for cycling or spinning
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|