10 Best Wood Cribs | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Let your baby snooze in style and comfort in one of these aesthetically beautiful and long-lasting wood cribs. Coming in a variety of designs to suit any decor, some can also convert into toddler and teen beds, so you won't have to replace them for years. Skip to the best wood crib on Amazon.
The contrasting two-tone finish, tapered feet, and elegant lines of the Babyletto Scoot create the perfect centerpiece for almost any decor. It also includes a toddler bed conversion kit for when junior is not so junior.
- lead and phthalate free
- hidden hardware construction
- some of the pieces don't line up flush
The Delta Children Canton will be the only bed you need to buy for your child from infant to their teen years. It starts out as a crib and converts into a toddler bed, day bed, and finally a full-size bed.
- gorgeous espresso cherry finish
- non-drop side design for safety
- need to buy a kit for day bed conversion
Complete your nursery with the Zutano Tivoli, which is available in two color options. It features multiple height adjustments and stationary sides to ensure the safest sleeping environment for your child.
- built to last through multiple children
- very sturdy construction
- mattress is not included
The Kalon Studios Io has unique geometric patterning, making it stand apart from most other cribs and turning it into a conversation piece for all your parent friends who see it. It offers 100% visibility and high durability for peace of mind.
- quality made in the usa
- converts to platform-style toddler bed
- made from fsc certified bamboo
The Oeuf Rhea is sustainably produced in Europe from solid birch and Baltic birch plywood, so you can sleep comfortably, along with your child, knowing you are preserving the environment for your child's generation.
- 3 adjustable mattress positions
- finishes are non-toxic
- promotes a healthy sleep environment
The Dream On Me Ashton is an affordably-priced 2-in-1 convertible crib that will grow with your baby, so you don't have to buy a new bed every couple of years. It has a beautiful natural finished wood look and elegantly sloped rails.
- includes all assembly tools needed
- sits low to the floor for easy access
- screws have a nice brass finish
|Brand||Dream On Me|
The cozy cocoon design of the Ubabub Pod creates a distinctive modern look with a low-height profile, innovative clear acrylic sides and custom fitted mattress. It has star-shaped cutouts that help to add ventilation.
- two adjustable mattress levels
- made with eco-friendly wood sources
- very easy to maintain and clean