The 7 Best Alexa Light Switches
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. With Amazon's virtual assistant Alexa, your residence can instantly become a smarthome for the modern age. These intelligent light switches give you voice command control over virtually any device in your pad, from lights to ceiling fans, so you can continue with your busy life without missing a beat. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best alexa light switch on Amazon.
7. Levitron Decora
The budget-friendly Levitron Decora is a practical choice for those not wanting to spend a huge chunk of change. The dimming buttons are a bit small and hard to use, though, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker if you're using Alexa.
- includes three different color faces
- built-in transient surge suppression
- more difficult to set up than others
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
6. GE Z-Wave 12722
The GE Z-Wave 12722 not only gives you complete customization, it also keeps track of how much energy is being used to help you save money. Plus, by adding the GE add-on switch, it can easily be integrated with two-way, three-way or four-way wiring configurations.
- uses your existing wiring
- includes white and almond paddles
- installation instructions are vague
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
5. WeMo F7C030fc
The WeMo F7C030fc makes a great addition to any contemporary home as it works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa to give you hands-free voice control without ever having to leave the couch. Also, it can be used just like a regular switch if needed.
- compatible with nest thermostats
- included app is very intuitive
- works with any one-way connection
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
4. Lutron Caseta
If you're looking to update your switches, the Lutron Caseta makes a versatile choice as it works with both incandescent and halogen lights. Its two-button configuration is super simple to program, and it can even be used with a Pico remote.
- can be controlled by your smartphone
- available in four colors
- convenient power indicator light
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
3. Insteon SwitchLinc
The Insteon SwitchLinc sports a simple, clean look that is perfect for commercial or residential use. It installs just like a traditional wall switch and has the ability to control lights, fans and other appliances through voice commands.
- 1800w capacity for demanding use
- can be set up in a couple of minutes
- led lights for night visibility
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
1. Lutron P-BDG-PKG2W-A
The deluxe Lutron P-BDG-PKG2W-A is an all-in-one kit that includes one smart bridge, two in-wall dimmers, two wall plates and two Pico remote controls. The dimmers work with over 500 types of LED bulbs and can be completely controlled by Alexa from anywhere in the house.
- remotes have a long battery life
- can auto adjust to daylight savings
- smart bridge can control 50 devices
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|