10 Best Angle Clamps | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Perfect for professional or DIY woodworking and metalworking, these angle clamps are ideal for any project that requires a firm grip and a precise alignment. They will make cabinet making, pipe welding, furniture making and frame building a whole lot easier. Skip to the best angle clamp on Amazon.
The Irwin Tools QUICK-GRIP light duty corner clamp won't do you much good if you need to weld pipes together or build serious kitchen cabinetry, but for small projects, like making a humidor or frame, it's a suitable choice.
- very low price point
- delivers up to 200 pounds of pressure
- will break if over tightened
The Kreg KHC-RAC can be used to firmly anchor wooden pieces in place, and it has a swiveling pad on one end to adjust to the dimensions of many different material thicknesses. It's a must-have for the refined carpenter.
- good for all types of box joints
- comfort grip vise handles
- locking pin fits into a 3/8" pocket hole
The Hobart 770565 is a two axis welding clamp that will help you create perfect 90 degree corners every time, whether you are working on square joints or round tubes. The plastic components are not top-quality, it should be noted.
- rotating spindle screw
- has a floating head
- best for home diy work
The Bessey VAS23 Vario Angle Strap clamp has reciprocal gears and a woven polyester strap with high tensile strength that won't stretch or loosen while holding joints together. It's perfect for keeping a frame in shape as glue sets.
- exerts continuous pressure
- strap draws evenly from both sides
- 23 foot clamping capacity
The Grizzly G8028 Angle Clamp makes metal working go quicker and promises more reliable results thanks to its self-centering jig that slides in easily and firmly holds your joining materials in place as you work.
- pivoting spindle for accurate 90° grip
- copper plated to resist weld spatter
- holes for work bench mounting
The Wolfcraft 3415405 angle clamp is made out of a durable aluminum, making it lightweight and easy to maneuver, and its 3" clamp face has a V groove to hold round materials. It's a great tool for building cabinets or closets.
- 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity
- quick-release mechanism adjusts easily
- 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
The Bessey WSM-12 holds angles together with a vise-like grip while creating an unobstructed working area, so you can still precisely weld or assemble joints without the extra hassle of worrying about your clamp.
- two-way swivel mounted spindle
- made of spheroidal cast iron
- reliable self-centering jig