7 Best Animal Traps | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. The most effective way to reduce the number of unwanted animals killed in shelters is to reduce the birthrate of feral cats and dogs. One of these animal traps will make it easy to trap them, spay/neuter them and release them again. They'll also enable you to humanely rid your property of any unwanted pests, such as rats, raccoons or skunks. Skip to the best animal trap on Amazon.
The Farmily TP002 is ideal for catching rats and other small rodents. It traps them in a humane way without injuring them, so you can release them into the wild far from your home. Plus it is extremely easy to set up.
- fully assembled and ready to use
- convenient top carry handle
- lightweight at just 3 lbs
The HumaneWay Giant Humane Trap is the way to go when larger animals need to go away. It's big enough for cats, foxes, and even coyotes. It has thick wires and a reinforced door and latches to guarantee they won't get away.
- anti-glare coating for camouflage
- mesh door reduces air resistance
- folds down for easy storage
The Havahart Woodstream 1079 trap sits at the intersection of quality and value. It is constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh that gives it maximum corrosion resistance even if left in harsh elements for extended periods.
- lets you target a specific animal size
- sensitive spring-loaded triggers
- smooth, safe internal components
The Tru Catch 30LTD is one of the best selling traps on the market for a reason: it really works. It has a 5-year guarantee against animal damage, and a powder-coated frame for a long-lasting finish.
- no springs or hinges to break
- ideal for cats, rabbits, and skunk
- quality made in the usa
|Brand||Tru Catch Traps|