10 Best Batting Tees | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Batter up! For any serious baseball or softball player, regular batting practice is essential in order to perfect your form and the perfect swing. These portable batting tees will let you slug away to your heart's content anytime, anywhere, and include models ideally suited for kids just starting the game through to seasoned pros. Skip to the best batting tee on Amazon.
The Heater Sports Spring Away has a hollow base that can be filled with water or sand to prevent tipping, and a reversible top for different ball sizes. It has a large base spring that flexes with swings to prevent contact jarring.
- assembles in under 5 minutes
- adjustable stem height
- hard to get sand into the base
The Muhl Sports has a forward arm to help eliminate dips in your swings and teach better follow through. It is made from resilient polyurethane tubing, and can be used with baseballs, softballs, or poly-balls.
- brush cup ball holder doesn't jar hands
- outside barrier prevents casting
- height adjustment tends to slip
The SKLZ Pro X has an adjustable height, making it suitable for players of all sizes, and a folding base with a disassembling tee, which allows you to pack it in your gear bag. Plus it's durable enough for years of practice.
- dual-wrapped neoprene with a nylon tee
- heavy-duty steel base for stability
- the cost seems a bit too high
The Tanner Tee has an adjustable stem with a hand rolled rubber FlexTop that allows the bat to pass through the swing with minimal interference, for a lifelike hit feel. It has rounded edges for safety, and is made in the USA.
- large 9" wide weather resistant base
- weighs less than 6 lbs
- too tall for kids under 10 years old
The Jugs 5-Point is great for practicing all pitching locations. It also easily disassembles for travel, and features a barcode on the base that links to usage videos and training drills to help you improve quicker.
- good for baseball and softball practice
- grip-n-go handle for easy carrying
- teaches correct hitting fundamentals
The Rawlings TRITEE is ideal for players who want to take their batting tee on the go. It has a compact, lightweight design that easily fits in the trunk of a car or a backpack and it's weatherproof and won't crack from sun exposure.
- sturdy model will stand up to hits
- wide tee top for different sized balls
- adjustable height from 28" to 44"
The Hit Zone Jr is designed specifically for softball practice, and is air powered so the ball hovers in mid-air, waiting for the player to strike. It's great for transitional players aged between three and eight years old, who will move to baseball soon.
- improves hand eye coordination
- durable ripstop fabric sleeve
- long 12 foot grounded power cord