8 Best Boat Fenders | April 2017
You probably paid a reasonable amount of money for your boat, so it makes sense to protect it with a set of these inexpensive boat fenders. They'll help to prevent dents and dings both at the dock and when on a trailer, too. Skip to the best boat fender on Amazon.
The Attwood 9354D1 Softside Oval boat fender will cost you about as much as a decent sandwich, which is a small price to pay to keep your small boat safe from damage on a trailer or when tying up to the dock.
- lightweight, uv resistant polymeric
- seamless one-piece construction
- too small for most boats
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
A Norestar Ribbed Boat Fenders two-pack comes with the lines you'll need to secure these pint-sized, but tough, units to your dock, your boat or your trailer. Use them to keep your craft safe from dents and dings on or off the water.
- non-abrasive, safe for gelcoat finishes
- hang vertically or horizontally
- not suitable for boats larger than 25'
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
Once a Kwik Tek Hull Hugr Contour boat fender is secured in place, you can count on it staying there even in heavy swells. That's because their lay-flat design means they can't roll up or out of place like traditional round fenders.
- marine grade tri-laminate covers
- polycarbonate grommets for easy hanging
- very low cost unit
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Taylor Made Products Big B Inflatable Center Rope tube boat fenders are designed to allow end-to-end stringing of multiple units, perfect for providing the added protection larger, longer boats require.
- molded ribs to minimize roll
- made in the united states
- suitable for boats up to 60'
|Brand||Taylor Made Products|
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
You can find a Shoreline Marine Inflatable Fender hanging beside boats all across the country. These rugged, reliable units are designed to last for years of regular use, and they stand up to the seasons and to salt or fresh water.
- lightweight but strong
- good for smaller motorboats or sailboats
- deflation not recommended
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Dock Edge Twin Eye Dolphin Smooth Boat fender is not designed for an oceangoing liner, exactly, but for your smaller outboard motor launch or Sunfish sailboat, this low-cost fender will protect both boat and dock.
- easy inflation valve controls firmness
- resists damage from mildew, gas, salt
- great reviews from customers
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Extreme Max 3006.7204 BoatTector fender value pack comes with two 22-inch vinyl fender units and rugged fender lines to secure them in place. For smaller boats, this one set might be all you need to save your boat from damage.
- reinforced molded-in eyelets
- rubber needle inflation valve
- extreme max two year warranty
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
Your Polyform G Series Boat Fender will arrive ready to use right out of the box. There is no inflation involved, so that means this fender will never deflate, either. It boasts molded-in ribs for abrasion resistance.
- reinforced ropeholds
- good for trailered boats and on moorings
- available in many colors
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|