8 Best Bottle Chillers | April 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Yes, it is VERY frustrating waiting for that bottle of wine to cool in the refrigerator. Never fear. One of these bottle chillers will have you uncorking and enjoying your vino, beer or soft drinks at the perfect temperature in mere minutes. Skip to the best bottle chiller on Amazon.
The Isosteel VA-9568 Wine Cooler has an elegantly simple modern design with a brushed stainless steel finish on its outer shell. Its double-walled chamber easily accommodates champagne, regular wine, and soda bottles.
- nearly indestructible construction
- backed by 5-year warranty
- bulky but effective
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The handy Chill-O Wine Chiller Stick is made with a combination of FDA approved stainless steel, acrylic, and rubber. This rod also functions as a wine chiller, pourer, aerator, and wine stopper all in one.
- easy-pour spout prevents spills
- 11.5" length reaches deep into wine
- rather difficult to clean
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
Ideal for tailgating or picnics, the Corkcicle Chillsners come in a set that includes two of these uniquely-shaped chilling rods designed to fit many longer-necked beer bottles. Your warm beer will flow out cold.
- flow vents enable easy drinking
- rods create an airtight seal
- rather pricey for simple item
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
Eliminating the need for an ice bucket, the multifunctional Vintorio Chiller is filled with a food-grade cooling gel that chills your bottles from the inside out. Just keep it in the freezer and eliminate the need for a wine fridge.
- functions as both an aerator and pourer
- rubber gasket keeps the chiller secured
- rod isn't long enough
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Vacu Vin Elegant Wine Cooler features a removable and flexible cooling sleeve that easily slides into the unit's stylish black shell, where it will chill your wine bottle in as little as five minutes.
- lightweight and easy to transport
- looks great on a tabletop
- cooling sleeve's gel is non-toxic
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The versatile Waring Pro RPC175WS wine chiller and warmer can quickly get those white wines nice and cold just as easily as it can heat up a bottle of mulled wine or cider for enjoyment on a cold winter night.
- 33 preset wine temperatures
- lighted viewing window
- blue backlit lcd display
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The Final Touch includes a basin made from stainless steel and a clear mold piece that can be filled with frozen water, and then used to keep bottles chilled for up to six hours in near room temperature environments.
- reliable and easy to use
- components are freezer safe
- can also double as a candle holder
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Cooper Cooler HC01-A Rapid beverage chiller chills your cans, juice, or wine bottles down from 77 to 43 degrees Fahrenheit in minutes using its bottle rotation and water spray functions. It's suitable for home or catering use.
- automatic touchpad with preset times
- has a built-in extra chill setting
- perfect chiller for use at parties
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|