10 Best Wine Coolers | March 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you know that a wine cooler is not just a sticky, sweet beverage, and have run out of room in your refrigerator, perhaps you'll want to keep your collection of bottles in one of these wine fridges that offer the convenience of your very own cellar right in your kitchen or home bar. Skip to the best wine cooler on Amazon.
The Kalamera KR-28ASS is designed for freestanding use and holds a large amount of bottles considering its affordable price point. The simple 3 button controls allow you to easily pinpoint precise temperatures.
- no vibrations to disturb sediments
- large, easy-to-grasp handle
- has a sophisticated look
The freestanding NewAir AW-121E is compact, contemporary and engineered for quiet, trouble-free operation. With a 12 bottle capacity, it's a good choice for those who only need to store a small amount of wine.
- removable shelves to store large bottles
- light enough for one person to move
- good choice for countertop use
The AKDY AZ-EA44EC-75 has double transparent glass windows for better insulation, so it is more efficient and uses less power. It has a thermoelectric cooling system and uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
- has 8 full width shelves
- interior blue led light
- barely perceptible noise or vibration
An affordable and efficient built-in model, the Silhouette DWC276BLS by Danby holds 27 bottles in an all-black interior which emulates traditional wine cellars. Its single-zone space is programmable down to 39 degrees. Integrated door lock keeps curious children out.
- slim profile ideal for wet bars
- tinted glass door with ergonomic handle
- precise temperature control
The Kalamera KRC-30SZB has a nice modern look with its stainless steel front and digital control panel. It has elegant beech wood racks, plus it has a low vibration, low noise compressor, so it can be placed in any room.
- door is reversible to open either way
- led lighting gives it a cool, hip look
- gets to desired temp quickly
Touch-screen controls and dual cooling zones propel the Haier HVTEC12DABS into the high end range, but without the hefty price tag. It's surprisingly affordable and has a beautiful sleek design.
- double-pane insulated door
- slim build for more placement options
- polished chrome storage racks
The New Air AWR-520SB can be built-in to existing cabinetry or used as a free-standing cooler. It holds up to 52 bottles on 5 expertly carved sliding wood shelves, so you always have easy access to the bottle you need.
- radiant cooling for even temps
- extra headroom in top rack
- runs very quietly