6 Best Box Graters | April 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Slice and grate the hardest cheeses, potatoes, carrots and other root vegetables with ease using one of these box graters. They will have you whipping up delicious and healthy meals in no time, and are also great for zesting and julienne slicing. Skip to the best box grater on Amazon.
A sleek and narrow profile makes the Oxo Good Grips convenient to store in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. An included clear container catches your freshly-grated foods, making both cooking and cleanup easier.
- the container is detachable
- basic and reliable option
- angled holes not efficient for some food
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Westmark Stainless Steel Square Grater has a soft, ergonomically-designed handle, making it one of the most comfortable graters around and a good choice for marathon sessions. It is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- measurement levels are easy to see
- plastic components are durable
- handle makes it difficult to keep stable
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Noro Grater offers a four-sided variety of rugged and professionally sharpened cutting surfaces designed to grate your foods evenly and with minimal effort. Use it for easy grating, zesting, and more.
- has a compact design
- good option for julienne slicing as well
- quality of the handle needs improvement
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The SuperEze Best Box Grater features a detachable base made of nonslip food-grade silicone, a wide handle with a firm grip, and heavy duty blades that deliver superior grating and shredding capabilities.
- reliably rustproof design
- handle is bpa free and recyclable
- zesting is somewhat difficult
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The KitchenAid Gourmet Grater features fine, medium, and course grating blades. It comes with a lidded storage container that fits conveniently inside to catch your food as it is sliced and then store it until needed.
- empire red color is attractive
- lifetime warranty against defects
- 100% dishwasher safe
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
With its six different grating surfaces and their sharp blades made of durable stainless steel, the Isabella Dora handles all your hard cheeses, root vegetables, potatoes, and more with the greatest of ease.
- suitable for professional and home use
- handle is made from strong silicone
- the grater is easy to clean
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|