10 Best Rolling Pins | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Whether you want a basic tool for home baking use or are looking for a stylish gift for a serious chef, one of these rolling pins will flat out be perfect for your needs. They roll out in a variety of designs and materials that make them ideal for everything from cookie dough to pizza bases. Skip to the best rolling pin on Amazon.
This Fox Run Black Marble pin offers a reliable, nonstick rolling surface with a sturdy wooden base for extra stability. The marble itself ensures that your dough stays cool and evenly flattened. But the wooden handles are flimsy.
- sleek and attractive design
- nylon ball bearings
- it's rather heavy and bulky
Made from solid beech wood, this Original French rolling pin delivers tapered ends for superior and even control while working with your dough. Its 18-inch length also makes it easy to store in your kitchen cabinets.
- care instructions are included
- lightweight design
- rough rolling surface requires sanding
|Brand||The Original French Rol|
Versatility describes this Chef's Organic rolling pin. Its interchangeable disc system lets you roll your dough precisely in 2, 6, and 10-millimeter increments, while convenient measurement markings help you gauge your dough's width.
- discs are easy to adjust
- very durable construction
- the handles are rather small
|Brand||Chef's Organic Gadgets|
Not every rolling pin has to be made out of wood to get the job done. This Norpro Professional rolling pin is a fine example, having been made entirely from stainless steel with nylon ball bearings for virtually effortless operation.
- easily chilled in the freezer before use
- available at an affordable price
- it's a bit of a pain to clean
The American Metalcraft WRPC5718 has a 2-7/8-inch diameter barrel, which makes it heavy enough for working with very thick dough. This comes in very handy when working in a professional bakery setting.
- total length of 18 inches
- simple, old-world design
- rolling pin is very easy to use
This beautiful Top Notch Kitchenware rolling pin is constructed from solid black walnut wood with a unique Celtic knot inlay of sugar maple wood. It is ideal for use on silicone baking mats, granite, and marble countertops.
- tapered design disperses weight evenly
- creates a very smooth dough texture
- backed by a lifetime guarantee
|Brand||Top Notch Kitchenware|
Available in this elegant nutmeg/slate design, the Epicurean 029-20302 gets its natural look and texture from organic wood fiber composite. Its smooth, nonstick and nonporous surface also allow for easy release of your dough.
- rolling pin is dishwasher safe
- 20 inches long with a 2-inch diameter
- 1-piece construction for extra balance