8 Best Bucket Caddies | December 2016
Tote everything you need for your next DIY project, construction job or fishing trip in one of these bucket caddies. These handy tool organizers slip over a range of bucket sizes and let you carry all your gear with one hand, along with an always-useful bucket, of course. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best bucket caddy on Amazon.
The Apollo Tools DT0825 has a pocket large enough for a thermos, as well as extra small pockets that can securely hold nails or smaller items. It also boasts an adjustable hook and loop strap, and it's available in two color options.
- partially water resistant
- fits a variety of bucket shapes
- some compartments have an open bottom
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Fiskars 9424 is made from a long-lasting and easy-to-clean canvas material. Plus the caddy weighs under a pound, so it won't add a lot of weight to your load, and there's a heavy coating on the bottom of the pockets.
- can also be worn like a tool belt
- special wallet for seed pockets
- slips off the bucket sometimes
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
The Wylins Garden Tool Holder is perfect for those with a green thumb, because the fabric inside is made to contain weeds and other organic materials. It also doesn't cover the whole top of the bucket, so you can put a lid on.
- doesn't slide off the bucket
- velcro pocket for your cell phone
- no closed pockets for small accessories
|Brand||Wylins - Products for L|
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Bucket Boss 10056 is made from a tear-resistant material, and can last through decades of regular use. It's also compatible with most five-gallon buckets and holds extra long tools securely via several inner loops.
- has a rustic design
- favorite caddy among boaters
- can't stretch pockets for large items
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Tool Era 2-in-1 has a well-stitched shoulder strap for easy carrying, so you can leave your hands free to hold other items. It also has a built-in bag that holds your buckets snugly, and large expandable exterior pockets.
- inside hanging key clip
- heavy-duty metal hardware
- has a hammer loop
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The Attican Black Iron comes in a vibrant orange color and has an ergonomic, non-slip grip on the handle. Plus it has over 50 small pockets so that you can stay organized and never waste time fishing around to find something.
- secured pocket for a wallet
- drill holder with side release strap
- material is very thick
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The affordable Bucket Boss 10030 has two loops towards the top of the interior to hang your most commonly used tools so you don't have to dig deep in the caddy. The slim bottom also sits high up on buckets, keeping it out of the mud.
- easily slides on and off buckets
- a total of 30 assorted storage pockets
- perfect for home renovations
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Custom Leathercraft Wild River features an LED light system, so you don't need to pack up just because the sun goes down. It also has zippered pockets designed to hold your bait aerator and a designated pliers holder.
- air tube slot in front pocket
- clean compartment for maps and licenses
- has a removable lanyard for small tools
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|