8 Best Camera Harnesses | May 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Always be ready for the shot, no matter when it comes, with one of these camera harnesses. Whether you are covering a sporting event, a wedding or breaking news, they will give you quick access to your gear so you never miss a magical or important moment. Skip to the best camera harness on Amazon.
The Nordic Flash Chest Mount Harness is compatible with all GoPro cameras, and features a three-way adjustment base with sturdy aluminum thumb screws that make it easy to adjust to fit users of almost any size and shape.
- sleek yet rugged design
- good harness for the outdoors
- rather bulky option
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
If you've been tasked with capturing countless photos at a wedding or large sporting event, you'll appreciate the Konsait Quick Release. This camera harness has a high-grade nylon construction and includes a dual-shoulder strap.
- ergonomically curved shoulder pads
- bumper prevents cameras from swinging
- design uncomfortable for many females
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Opteka MCH-25 is a combined camera harness and holstering system built for minimizing shoulder pain and offering easy access to your sensitive equipment. It can be configured to work with one or two cameras.
- built-in backup safety harness
- affordable price point
- additional hip mount is annoying
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Op/Tech USA Double Sling easily supports two SLR-style cameras. The harness features a neoprene pad construction that disperses weight evenly while keeping your equipment properly balanced at your sides.
- 15-pound weight capacity per side
- lightweight and comfortable
- plastic buckles are a bit flimsy
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Lowepro S&F Technical Harness is constructed from high-quality polyester fabric and made with a supportive design that is ideal for photographers who need to move around constantly, such as news photographers or paparazzi.
- built in slip-lock attachment
- sternum strap includes a safety whistle
- adjustment process is tedious
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Made from strong ABS materials, this Velocity Clip Chest Mount harness fits virtually all DSLR cameras, and is designed to hold equipment weighing up to 15 pounds at an adjustable 90-degree angle. It comes with a GoPro adapter.
- comes with a 1/4-inch tripod adapter
- offers hands-free operation
- the chest holder clip is hard to remove
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Cotton Carrier 122 Camera Vest has a unique and comfortable design that easily accommodates all sizes of user and gear. This harness also includes a camera receptacle and removable side holster. It has an instant release system.
- has 2 camera tethers and 2 handstraps
- design eliminates excess neck strain
- built-in camera locking system
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The Holdfast MoneyMaker is stylish and suave. It's made from high-grade leather, and has an X-design fit for distributing weight evenly across your back. It is capable of holding two cameras right at hip level.
- speed clutch allows cameras to slide
- built-in metal d-rings are strong
- harness is made in the usa
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|