6 Best Coffee Roasters | April 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If your java addiction is not satiated by grinding your own beans, then it may be time to go back to the beginning of the process and roast your own beans in one of these coffee roasters. They will let you create your own customized blend at whatever strength you prefer and deliver the freshest tasting coffee possible. Skip to the best coffee roaster on Amazon.
The Fresh Roast SR700 home coffee roaster can be linked to a computer using Windows, allowing you to easily track all the details of each roast you create, so you can determine how to make your favorite blends again and again.
- helps make coffee roasting a fun hobby
- adjustments can be made mid-roast
- rather overpriced unit
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
This Nesco CR-1010-PRR coffee bean roaster can roast up to a third of a pound of coffee in about 25 minutes. That amount of coffee can make three dozen cups, so choose this unit for your restaurant, hotel, or very large household.
- easy to make light or dark roasts
- pre-set digital controls
- will not last more than a year or two
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Imex Green Coffee Beans Roaster machine is a gourmet-level roaster that is suitable for use in the home, in a restaurant, or at a fine boutique coffee shop. It allows for easy customization of roast heat and timing.
- even internal heat circulation
- may require electrical converter
- english manual not included
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Nuvo Eco Ceramic Handy coffee bean roaster takes things back to basics. This Korean-made roaster can be used over a stove's burner or even over an open flame, and relies on your own hand motion to ensure even roasting.
- great for gourmet camp coffee
- waffle-shaped internal structure
- soft and cool-touch leather grip
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The FreshRoast SR500 Automatic Coffee Bean roaster is a great choice for the home or the office filled with people who really love gourmet coffee. It can roast enough beans for about 20 cups of coffee in just 10 minutes.
- three temperature settings
- digital time display
- good price for the quality
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Behmor 1600 Plus Customizable Drum coffee roaster is suitable for the small coffee shop and can do wonders for your favorite beans. Its thermostatically controlled roasting elements and variable speed drum ensure even roasts.
- smoke suppression system for indoor use
- five customizable roast profile settings
- lighted interior for viewing of process
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|