10 Best Console Tables | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Whether you are looking for the ideal piece of furniture for your foyer or entryway, need a sofa table to handle your drinks and snacks, or want a sturdy unit that can handle the weight of your flatscreen TV along with its associated electronic devices, our comprehensive selection of console tables has got you well and truly covered. Skip to the best console table on Amazon.
The Hokku Designs Finley has an elegant design with its curving front legs and smooth finish. It has two storage shelves, a spacious top, and a drawer, so it can still hold a lot of stuff despite its small size. It's the perfect height and width for behind a sofa.
- warm matte red cocoa finish
- accommodates a 40" tv perfectly
- actually 36" wide, not the listed 32"
The simple design of the Hamary Baja Entertainment T2075286-00 is best suited to the minimalist who requires optimal storage without the unnecessary bulk. It has a beautiful dark stain that really brings out the wood's grain and perfectly complements the metal frame.
- equipped with 2 felt-lined drawers
- wood surface cleans efforlessly
- assembly takes some time
The Leick Mission Hall Russet is made of durable solid ash wood and has oak veneers, giving it a rich wood grain finish. It has an attractive classic mission styling with blackened hardware and a canted post with wedge corbel design.
- one drawer and one shelf for storage
- doesn't take up a lot of space
- drawer doesn't open and close smoothly
The Kathy Ireland Mission Pasadena provides a more traditional setting for your TV set and media equipment. It can accommodate TVs as large as 63", has dual cabinets to store your electronic devices, and includes two drawers to keep your media library organized.
- equipped with a speaker compartment
- beautiful natural wood grain finish
- sturdy reinforced handles and knobs
|Brand||kathy ireland HOME by M|
The Bell'O International CW356 transforms your flatscreen into a work of art with its unique curved sides that mimic the shape of a pedestal. It has a rich caramel brown finish and tinted tempered safety glass shelves to support even the heaviest electronics.
- good for tvs up to 60"
- built-in back panel hides power cords
- open design keeps devices cool
The Convenience Concepts American Heritage isn't the fanciest console table around, but it has a sleek and elegant modern design and a budget friendly price point right around $100. It's also available in a black, cherry, or espresso finish to suit almost any home.
- drawer knob is removable/replaceable
- bottom shelf offers extra storage space
- sturdy enough to support a lot of weight
The Furnitech 70-Inch Transitional has two wood-framed tempered smoked glass doors that allow you to see inside your entertainment cabinet, but still keep your electronic devices protected. It also features interior shelves that are height adjustable to your needs.
- 3 way adjustable european style hinges
- made from solid brazilian cherry wood
- removable back panels for ventilation