7 Best Couch Caddys | April 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. When you finally find the time to sit down and relax for a few minutes, the last thing you want to do is have to keep getting up again to find the remote control, your book or magazine, or get a glass of wine. These couch caddys and organizers will let you settle in for hours by keeping everything you need close at hand. Skip to the best couch caddy on Amazon.
The Atlantic 96635642 Remote Caddy features slots for four remote controls, which also work to hold a phone, glasses, or other items. It also has a strap that will hold a magazine or two securely in place for when you're not reading.
- retainer rod secures caddy's position
- fits on most couch and chair arms
- hangs too low on some couches
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
This 6 Pocket Armrest Organizer costs less than the fancy cup of coffee you may well rest upon its tray one of these days, so don't be surprised if it feels a bit flimsy and looks a bit cheap. But it gets the job done.
- plenty of storage space
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
- only rests safely on square armrests
|Brand||6 Pocket Armrest Organi|
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Fast Home Goods Sofa Armrest Caddy Pocket Organizer has a slot large enough to store an iPad, or other tablet, or hardcover novel, as well as other pockets for glasses, a remote control, your phone, and more.
- very low priced option
- durable fabric resists tears
- regularly well reviewed by owners
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The Cupsy Sofa Organizer ditches the traditional over-the-armrest couch caddy design and instead can be inserted between two cushions, offering access to two people or simply giving one user another placement option.
- can also be used at a bedside
- available in many colors
- flip down arms support wine glass
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
This Couch Tray Table and Organizer by Kovot has a few handy features, like slim slots for pens or pencils and larger pockets for remote controls or books, as well as an octagonal tray that can hold small plates.
- made from durable polyester fabric
- tray does not stay level easily
- will not work with slender armrests
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
There's no chance of your motion causing a glass to spill or a remote to fall when you've eschewed the over-armrest caddy for a Side Sofa Table from Carol Wright Gifts. This tiny table slides under the sofa and right up to you.
- intricate leaf metalwork design
- stable enough for computer
- very affordable caddy or end table
|Brand||Carol Wright Gifts|
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
This PU Leather and Wood Remote couch caddy might seem expensive at first glance, but if you've used cheaper versions you'll know it's worth its price. Its stable tray holds cups and mugs upright, preventing spills or broken glasses.
- magazine and remote control slots
- tray can be easily removed
- made using eco-friendly wood
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|