10 Best Dip Belts | March 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Maximize your workouts and increase your strength and stamina by adding weights to one of these sturdy and durable dip belts. They'll make pull-ups and push-ups that much more strenuous, so you can build muscle a lot quicker. Skip to the best dip belt on Amazon.
The Body Solid NB56 is extra wide with beveled edges, so it won't leave any odd indents on your skin. The belt doesn't slip as you add weight, and some users rave that it feels like there is nothing there when they wear it.
- includes a lifetime warranty
- good choice for older athletes
- cannot support over 50 pounds of weights
The Champion Heavy Duty has an impressive look, and is made from strong leather that will last for years. The belt can handle up to 100 pounds of weights in addition to the athlete's weight without breaking.
- ideal for pull-ups too
- chain sits at the perfect height
- the metal fasteners are too sharp
The ARD-Champs Weight Lifting is made with quick-drying nylon, so you can work out several times a day and it won't retain your sweat. It has an extra wide 9.5" back support to help prevent injuries.
- blue color helps it stand out at the gym
- easily wraps up to fit in a gym bag
- the clip opens under too much weight
The RDX Pro is made out of extra thick 10 mm polypropylene, so you can add as much weight as you need and it won't stretch out. The belt also has layers of material designed to prevent pinching or holes in your clothing.
- can attach to plates and dumbbells
- strong stitches hold the chain in place
- the chain is too short
The Brute Training System Nylon is one of the most versatile options. It comes in two colors and has a 40" adjustable strap, so you can place your weights with precision. It also has 2 steel carabiners for easy release.
- made with military grade materials
- can hold up to six plates
- built-in waist padding
|Brand||Brute Training System N|
The Harbinger Polypro features a contoured construction that makes serious training more comfortable. The chain is also made from anti-corrosion steel, and it stays stable during push-ups, without shifting the weight around. Ideal for plate weights, and kettlebells.
- speed clips hook onto the belt quickly
- adjustable down to 24 inches
- amazing value at under $30
The IronMind De Rigueur is one of the top rated dip belts. It features a fabric strap instead of a chain, eliminating the worry about rusting or painful digging into your skin. It's also a one-size-fits-almost-all design.
- usable for basic pulling and dragging
- feels very stable
- naturally flexible kevlar weave