10 Best Dip Stations | May 2017
Fitness equipment does not have to be complicated, bulky nor expensive to give you a full workout. This selection of dip stations and bars stands up to vigorous daily use, and can be used just about anywhere, including at home, at work or in a hotel room. Skip to the best dip station on Amazon.
The Better Body Solutions FIT-01780510 is a total body workout tool conveniently designed with 3 different grip positions. It is the first standard door-mounted pull-up and dip station, but the starting dip position is too high. Eight workouts in one station.
- easily hangs on another pull-up bar
- perfect for office workouts
- does not come with assembly hardware
|Brand||Better Body Solutions|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-BH6507 is constructed of a heavy duty steel frame, featuring a unique bar connector for reinforced stability and safety with every workout. Unfortunately, the weight limit is low.
- doesn't wobble during intense workouts
- stands up to daily use
- included bolts don't always fit right
|Brand||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Ultimate Body Press is ideal for the fitness enthusiast on-the-go, because it folds down fast and can be carried over your shoulder. It's also adjustable for two widths and designed for comfortable movements.
- won't scratch up your floors
- allows you to do pull-ups
- assembly instructions are complicated
|Brand||Ultimate Body Press|
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Lebert Fitness Equalizer is a multipurpose training aid that uses your own body weight as resistance. Also, because it's comprised of two separate bars that collectively support up to 400 pounds, it can work for almost any type of training.
- suitable for all ages and levels
- includes 1 workout dvd
- the bases are not very steady
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Black Mountain 3000-Pound, as the name implies, is an impressive piece of equipment. Its triangular design allows for the greatest balance during dips, and makes it easy to store. Plus you can lay under it for rowing movements.
- comes with a lifetime warranty
- works well for tall individuals
- assembly is difficult
|Model||BMP Dip Stand|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
Upgrade your home gym with the Fuel Performance Deluxe, which offers a versatile, comprehensive upper body workout with the included pair of Olympic rings. Plus the vibrant blue accents make you want to exercise.
- also good for leg lunges
- open pass though construction
- it's a bit too short
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Yaheetech Parallel Bars is professional grade equipment but it's compact in size, so you can get a serious workout even in a small apartment. The bars are also far apart, so it can accommodate taller and wider users. Assembly is straightforward and only takes minutes.
- includes all the necessary bolts
- feels solid and well-built
- can rock back and forth during use
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The freestanding FC2 Heavy Duty Station will keep you in shape for years to come, with ergonomically angled arms that have the capacity to hold up to 500 lbs. It's built like a tank and has a nice black powder coat finish that looks great and will last for years to come.
- handles 45 pound kettle bells
- extra supports under the arms
- transportable lightweight design
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
Take your workouts to a new level with the Trademark Innovations Fitness, featuring an easy to use shape that makes it good for athletes building their first home gym. Plus there is foam on the grips, so your hands don't slip.
- removable bands have multiple uses
- can be used for core workouts
- incredible value for under $70
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Body Solid Commercial can accommodate different sized users. It has perfectly angled, heavy gauge, 2 x 3-inch steel uprights, and a wide extended base that provides superb stability. There's also a well-placed crossbar.
- solid oversized 1-inch handle bars
- extra-thick comfortable rubber grips
- electrostatic powder-coated finish
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|