8 Best Dog Toy Launchers | April 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. You know your dog needs daily exercise to stay healthy and sane, but you also know you're always going to tire out first. Problem solved. These dog toy launchers will let you give your pet an extended workout without wearing you out in the process. Skip to the best dog toy launcher on Amazon.
The Outward Hound Kyjen 42001 "Launch A ball" has an easy grip handle that won't slip out of your hand even if you get sweaty, and it's cheaper than many better known brands. The unit allows for slobber-free ball pickup.
- friction grip head holds balls firmly
- works with all standard tennis balls
- stiff shaft doesn't flex enough
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The iFetch One is an interactive machine that lets dogs drop balls in the launcher themselves, and it has adjustable throw settings to adapt to indoor or outdoor play. It comes with three mini 1.5" diameter balls.
- makes high pitched tone to excite dogs
- replacement balls are expensive
- not the most durable product
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Mini is a perfect choice for those who want to get their kids involved in doggie playtime. With this "cannon," you don't need a big strong arm to launch a ball as far as 75 feet.
- has extra ball storage
- uses mini tennis balls for small dogs
- can be used indoors too
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Chuckit Pro Ball Launcher is larger than many other ball throwing launchers, giving it a longer throw distance and making it a good choice for those families with high energy and/or larger breeds of dogs.
- comfortable grip doesn't slip
- includes an extra large 3.5" ball
- high visibility balls are easy to spot
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Hyper Sling easily launches balls more than 200 feet away, but the best part is that it has a hands-free pick up method, so you don't have to touch drool covered balls. It's great to ensure your pup gets plenty of exercise.
- comes fully assembled
- can store up to four balls at a time
- could hurt animal or person hit by ball
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The only launcher required with The Nero Ball is your arm and a bit of physics. Swing the durable, easily-gripped ball around your head by its durable cord, then let it fly. This "toy" is used by police and military dog trainers.
- 100% natural rubber ball
- strong nylon rope
- good reviews from users
|Brand||The Nero Ball TM|
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The PawPrince Tennis Balls for Dogs ball thrower comes with a free eBook all about outdoor dog training, which includes tips on keeping your dog active. You can choose from three color options, not that your dog will care.
- includes 6 extra bouncy tennis balls
- single piece design is hard to break
- launches balls approx. 100 feet
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Pro Ball Go-Frrr is a slingshot-style launcher that comes with two banded balls and a hand-held launcher. The arrangement helps you get balls much farther than you could do with a toss, to reliably exercise, and tire, your pup.
- very easy to load and use
- small enough to store in glove box
- soft ball is good for catching too
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|