6 Best Ear Thermometers | April 2017
Gone are the days when we feared a child might bite down and get a mouthful of mercury. Today's ear thermometers deliver digital readings accurately and quickly, and include features such as warm tips and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can send reading to your doctor. Skip to the best ear thermometer on Amazon.
For a thermometer that you can use on small children or adults, look no further than the IProven ET-116A. It doesn't require any probe covers, so some may worry it is less sanitary, but it is easy to clean.
- small and easy to carry
- 40 day full money back guarantee
- temperatures not always consistent
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The ChoiceMMed T201 is super small and compact, plus it comes with a protective carrying bag and uses standard AAA batteries, making it a good choice to take on family trips. Overall, it is a simple to use and accurate model.
- only takes 1 second to get temp reading
- beeps when finished reading temp
- hard to find replacement probe covers
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Quickly and easily take anyone's temperature with the Innovo Dual Mode. Temperature is displayed clearly on the screen almost immediately, and it has an audible alarm if someone's temperature goes over 99.5° F.
- can be used for forehead readings too
- passed numerous rigorous clinical tests
- bpa and latex free
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
Whether you need to take the temperature of your squirming newborn or your sick toddler, the Braun 5 Exactemp IRT is the perfect choice. It is very durable and accurate, plus it includes a 5 year warranty.
- comes with traveling case
- tip is warmed up for comfort
- gets temperature reading in seconds
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Pyle Bluetooth Smart Ear allows you to easily take your child's temperature from the ear or from the forehead. Plus the Bluetooth function lets you quickly share the readings with your family doctor.
- can save up to 10 temp readings
- bright, easy-to-read lcd screen
- auto shutoff to conserve battery life
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The Welch-Allyn Thermoscan Pro 4000 will accurately take your child's temperature without the discomfort your child feels when using standard thermometers. It has an active user feedback light, guiding proper probe positioning.
- comes with small pack of extra covers
- auto probe cover eject button
- shows temperatures in fahrenheit
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|