10 Best Earbuds For Bass | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you want to pump up the bass and actually hear it clearly, you're going to need a pair of these earbuds for bass. You won't believe the difference in sound if you have been using regular earbuds to listen to your music. They don't just produce a rich deep, sound, but also accentuate the mid range and high notes, too. Skip to the best earbud for bass on Amazon.
The JVC HAFX1X feature a durable rubber guard that offers impact protection and helps them withstand heavy use. Plus they're ergonomically designed to fit any ear size or shape, and they're very compact.
- include a handy carrying case
- even sound great with older smartphones
- the wire is not very flexible
The TREBLAB XR100 are wireless and sweatproof, so they're the perfect gift for the music aficionado who also loves to exercise. They deliver high definition sound and the soft silicone hooks are comfortable enough for all-day use.
- hold snuggly onto your ears
- boast 9 hours of playback time
- design is slightly bulky
The WinnerGear Rumba feel very well made, with all the wires securely attached to the plugs. You also don't need to push them too far into your ear to get great sound, and for them to stay in place.
- no sound distortion at high volume
- sound just like full ear headphones
- do not have a mic
The Audio Technica ATH-CKS55 deliver very defined lows, enabling you to pick up on sounds you've never heard before in your favorite songs. They also have a very slim and discreet outer cap, and never fall out.
- can handle any amount of bass
- stunning black and red accents
- no volume buttons on the cables
The KZ ED9 has detachable, carved copper sound chambers specifically for enjoying bass productions. These chambers combined with a vibrating membrane on the driver yields to purer, softer sounds, which reduce the likelihood of false ones.
- long cord with strong connectors
- has an l bending plug type
- bass is solid and deep
The Symphonized NRG 2.0 not only deliver impeccable sound, but they also feature a sophisticated retro look with their wooden accents, which work to enhance bass, too. Plus the soft silicone earbuds are super comfortable.
- have a built-in microphone
- gold-plated 3.5 mm audio jack
- incredible value for under $30
The Sony MDR-XB90EX feature a structure that forms an acoustically tight seal around your ears, maximizing sound isolation. They also have an angled duct to help you hear the clear high-range sounds to complement the heavy bass.
- fit comfortably in the ear
- tangle-free serrated cord
- large 16 mm drivers