10 Best Foam Surfboards | March 2017
Get ready to hang ten, bro, on one of these foam surfboards. Designed to be durable, forgiving and easy to control, these are ideal for newcomers to surfing and those starting to improve upon their skills. Skip to the best foam surfboard on Amazon.
Kids can learn and practice their skill on the budget-friendly California Board Company Fish, which comes in a great size for youngsters at 5 feet 8 inches. It's lightweight and stable, so they can gain confidence with every use.
- company offers great customer support
- 100% waterproof core
- easy to maneuver and tons of fun
|Brand||California Board Compan|
The Body Glove Soft Surfboard is built with an expanded beaded polystyrene core and a polyethylene slick bottom, plus it comes with three laminated wood stringers. It is available in either 7' or 8' options to suit your preference.
- comes in a white or blue exterior
- provides a nice stable ride
- fin plugs fit nice and tight
The Greco Surf 2.0 is the ultimate beginner's surfboard that can provide hours of recreational fun. It has great buoyancy with its wide middle deck design that doesn't give up on durability, and features a classic pin tail look that others will envy.
- lightweight at only 15 lbs
- slim profile with turned down rails
- 4th fin included for variety
The BIC Sport G-Board EVO is designed to make total beginners feel completely safe. It is ideal for surf clubs and schools with its strong construction that can withstand abuse from riders and harsh weather conditions.
- soft deck doesn't require waxing
- accommodates all shapes and sizes
- complete with thruster tri fins
|Brand||BIC Sport G-Board EVO|
When you want the best, look no further than the highly recommended Greco Surf Jonah's Whale. It is loaded with high quality features, such as a built-in rail saver, 5-fin setup, and rounded edges for safety. The recommended weight limit for a single rider is 180 pounds.
- 9 inch high-end leash included
- has a diamond groove deck pad
- different fin configuration capable
The top of the line Liquid Shredder LHSB125 offers streamlined performance whether you're a beginner or pro ripper. It boasts an expanded polyethylene foam deck that is soft and forgiving plus a slick bottom for speed and durability.
- hand shaped heat laminated composite
- anti-slip texture when wet
- has wooden stringers for stiffness
The BIC Sport DURA-TEC combines quality and function for an excellent wave-riding experience. It boasts an extra-long surface at 9'4" long, with an outer polyethylene shell that is extremely resistant to knocks, bumps and dings.
- perfect for learning and progressing
- website includes how-to tips
- integrated 3d traction pad