10 Best Framing Nailers | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Just because you bought one of these framing nailers, doesn't mean you should build an extension on the house. But you could, you know. Our extensive selection includes something for everyone, from the home DIYer to the construction professional. Skip to the best framing nailer on Amazon.
The Freeman PFR2190 offers top quality features at an affordable price. The 21-degree full-head design can be used for a variety of applications. It is built to last with anodized aluminum and oil-less Teflon O-rings in the cylinder.
- has two interchangeable triggers
- includes wrenches and a plastic case
- tough heat-treated driver blade
The Hitachi NR90AES1 is equipped with a nonslip elastomer grip trigger, and can be easily maneuvered for less hand fatigue. It has an ideal power-to-weight ratio for optimal driving performance, even in the toughest materials.
- easily switch from sequential to contact
- convenient tool-free depth of drive dial
- great for extended use
The well-balanced Senco 4Z0001N weighs only 7.3 lbs, and has a low profile design to fit in between studs and joists. It provides consistent nailing shot after shot with a patented true drive system that reduces jams and misfeeds.
- switchable trigger and drive selector
- rugged design stands up to rough use
- long magazine needs less reloading
The DeWALT DCN692B is powered by a brushless motor to drive in nails anywhere from 2" to 3-1/2" long. With 2 operating modes and dual speeds, this unit can get work done quickly and safely on any job site.
- safety trigger lock when not in use
- adjustable nail depth
- stall release lever to reset after jams
The 2-in-1 Bostitch F21PL is housed in strong magnesium, with professionals or serious DIYers in mind. For added convenience, it can easily convert to framing or metal connector applications, thanks to its quick-change nose pieces.
- holds up to 60 plastic collated nails
- integrated rubber skid pads
- push button nail set depth adjustment
The Numax SFR3490 is ideal for homeowners looking for speed and power on a budget. It can handle any project with ease, featuring an anti-dry fire mechanism, a finger depth adjustment, and a single/sequential trigger.
- die-cast aluminum construction
- removable no-mar tip protects surfaces
- anti-dust cap keeps debris away
The Paslode 902600 gives you portable freedom on the job, with its lightweight cordless design that eliminates any extraneous hoses, which may cause unnecessary accidents. Plus, the new Li-Ion battery holds a charge 5x longer.
- heavy-duty rafter/belt hook
- obtains a full charge in one hour
- reduces arm fatigue