10 Best Garage Mats | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Time to spruce up your garage or automotive workshop. Our selection of parking mats and garage mats will keep your vehicles in the right place and protect the floor from rubber marks, oil spills, snow, water, and other dirt and debris. Skip to the best garage mat on Amazon.
The Drymate Max is a good parking solution that will protect your floors from messy cars that may drip oil or drop other dirt and debris. It rolls out easily, and its absorbent material can contain gallons of liquid.
- stays flat without bunching up
- can be cut easily for a custom fit
- hard to clean as it attracts dirt
Keep your floor pristine with the 7' x 4' Downard Automotive GFL74LTGRY. It's made from thick rubber that effectively catches any drips and can easily be hosed off for a quick cleaning. Plus its nibbed backing prevents freezing.
- 1000s of catch wells contain spills
- light gray color looks natural on floors
- only one size available
The Neo Products NP2395 makes parking exactly where you want easy, and it doubles as a tire chock when working on vehicles. It features a one-size-fits-all design for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.
- highly visible bright orange color
- only one mat needed per car
- sometimes slides when rolling over it
The water-resistant Rubber-Cal Tuff-N-Lastic is a cost-effective solution for a slippery basement, workshop or garage. It features a pebble-top surface for added traction, making it a smart choice for busy work areas.
- comes in 8 different lengths
- good for commercial or residential use
- great for mudrooms or laundry rooms too
The BLT GF55RB717SN contains moisture, dirt and debris with its ribbed design that prevents spills from spreading. It also features a stain blocking top coat that keeps the mat protected and looking new.
- comes in a variety of sizes and colors
- rolls up when no longer needed
- manufactured in usa
For the price, it's hard to find a better option than the Performance Tool Diamond It is an anti-fatigue mat designed for you to stand or kneel on while working on your vehicle and comes as a package of six interlocking mats.
- unlimited expansion options
- water resistant and easy to clean
- includes borders for a finished look
The AutoFloorGuard Premium is a heavy-duty option that comes in three size options, so there should be one to fit your exact needs. It has a durable, one-piece construction and a high edge designed to contain spills.
- heat-sealed watertight seams
- tested to -40 degrees
- reinforced and thermal welded to last