The 8 Best Graph Papers
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Even in today's electronic age, there is still a need for "old-fashioned" techniques in many fields. These graph papers are essential for artists, engineers, draftsmen, architects, designers and more, and are ideal for graphing mathematical functions or experimental data, drawing two-dimensional graphs, planning home renovations and craft projects. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best graph paper on Amazon.
8. TOPS Engineering Computation Pad
The TOPS Engineering Computation Pad is a good choice for serious data crunching. These sheets can be fed through a printer or can be used free hand, and they are a good choice for regular use: the soft green tint of the page reduces eye strain.
- three hole punched sheets
- good margins for notes
- thin pages tear, puncture easily
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
7. Ampad Evidence Quad Dual-Pad
An Ampad Evidence Quad Dual-Pad is a good choice for most design work that's still in the draft stage. Each pad is priced well yet still has sheets that are sturdy enough for plenty of erasing and re-working. The graph lines are stark and easy to follow.
- perforated for easy removal
- standard 8" by 11" size when removed
- corners often tear during removal
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
6. Tops Quadrille Pads
If you have a whole lot of graphing work coming up in the near future, invest in a 6 pack of Tops Quadrille Pads. Each pack comes loaded with 50 sheets of 8.5" by 11" 15-pound stock paper affixed to gum top pads. There are 4 squares per inch on one side, 5 on the other.
- non-repro blue ink
- made in the united states
- pages are slightly too thin
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
5. Bazic Graph Paper Notebooks
A three pack of Bazic Graph Paper Notebooks helps you keep yourself organized across different subjects and projects. And given that each notebook has 80 sheets of paper, this order is a very good value. The paper is a crisp white, and the lines a standard blue.
- sheets perforated along sides
- each notebook has different color
- lined on both sides
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
4. Scientific Notebook Company Flush Trimmed
The Scientific Notebook Company Flush Trimmed "Laboratory Notebook" is not only a good notebook thanks to its quality binding and impressive 60-pound acid-free archival paper, but also thanks to the fact that it amusingly says "LABORATORY NOTEBOOK" across its cover.
- each page has signature blocks
- come with blue or black covers
- features table of contents pages
|Brand||Scientific Notebook Com|
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. Five Star Reinforced Graph Paper
Each looseleaf sheet of Five Star Reinforced Graph Paper has a reinforced strip along the left edge of the page which strengthens the holes and prevents tearing, making these a good choice for documents that might need to be shared and moved around frequently.
- heavyweight 20 lb. paper
- suitable for students or professionals
- pricey but high quality
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
2. Action Publishing Co. Side-Bound
This Action Publishing Co. Side-Bound notebook offers alternating sheets of lined and graph paper, so you can use it for creating designs accompanied by notes or for use as a place for both your writing and your drawing. The notebook is made in Colorado.
- cover offers a solid writing surface
- durable twin wire binding
- 100% recycled chipboard cover
|Brand||Action Publishing, Inc.|
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
1. Miquelrius Soft Bound Medium Journal
This handsome Miquelrius Soft Bound Medium Journal comes in three different colors of leather-like jacket. Each glue-bound book has a rounded spine that helps the pages lie flat, making it easier for you to draw, write, or design whether you're left or right handed.
- journal is made in spain
- generous 300 sheet count
- good gift for artist or engineer
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|