The 10 Best Hand Walking Weights
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Add an extra dimension and added resistance to just about any workout with a pair of these hand walking weights. Though specifically designed for joggers and walkers, with many hands-free options, they can help tone and burn calories even while you're at work or doing chores around the house. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best hand walking weight on Amazon.
10. Valeo Neoprene Hand Weights
These Valeo Neoprene Hand Weights are sturdy and well-made and should last for years of use in the gym or out on a walk or jog. They can even be used for curls, extensions, and other strength training exercises.
- coated with nonslip finish
- wall chart exercise guide included
- rather overpriced option
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
9. SPRI Soft Hand Walking Weights
The SPRI Soft Hand Walking Weights are comfortable to grasp and reduce hand strain during extended use. Some people complain that their soft body is too flexible, though, and report being whacked in the wrists by their own weights.
- elastic hand strap
- avail. in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 lb. weights
- weights are too long and thin
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
8. Dynamis Weighted Gloves
From walking to jumping jacks to squats and more, when you wear the Dynamis Weighted Gloves, you will be getting more from your workout. Strap them on before you hit the gym or hit the trail and tone your arms as you walk or jog.
- one size fits most
- satisfaction money back guarantee
- velcro tends to separate from glove
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
7. Empower Women's Weighted Fitness
The design of the Empower Women's Weighted Fitness gloves leaves your grip almost unaffected by the glove, as its weight is spread across the back of your hand. The open palm design also reduces sweat.
- great for crossfit training
- occasional machine washing ok
- finger loops too small for some users
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
6. SELF Soft Walking Hand Weights
These SELF Soft Walking Hand Weights sit at the intersection of good quality and good price or, in other words, they're a good value. Their wide straps keep them reliably in place and their barrel shape is easy to grasp.
- soft comfortable fabric
- help improve grip strength
- iron sand may leak from some units
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
5. Tone Fitness Walking Dumbbells
The Tone Fitness Walking Dumbbells have thick, sturdy straps and curved handles that help them stay where they belong during your power walks: in your hands. They come in pink, purple, or bright green.
- reflective strips for nighttime safety
- backed by 30-day warranty
- unpleasant odor when new
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
4. Merrithew Paired Mini Hand Weights
Tuck a pair of the Merrithew Paired Mini Hand Weights down into their included soft, easy-to-grip foam covers and you'll be ready for hours of comfortable walking with the added benefit of more arm toning.
- sweat/moisture absorbing material
- available in four sizes
- straps are not adjustable
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. Meister Elite Weighted Workout Gloves
Whether you want walking hand weights you don't have to hold onto or you're trying to step up your training before your next cage match, these Meister Elite Weighted Workout Gloves will serve you just fine.
- iron sand weight adds minimal bulk
- extended wrist wrap stabilizes hand
- good unisex training tool
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
2. Body Sculpting Hand Weights
Sometimes simple is better, and it doesn't get much simpler than this pair of Body Sculpting Hand Weights from Crown Sporting Goods. Each one pound weight is made of cast iron and coated in soft neoprene.
- grips won't get slick with sweat
- great low price point
- part of color-coded dumbbell system
|Brand||Crown Sporting Goods|
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
1. Swing Weights Fitness Walking Dumbbells
The unique design of these Swing Weights Fitness Walking Dumbbells creates more resistance without adding weight, so you can get the most work out of each swing of your arms without unnecessary strain to your joints.
- target fat built up on back of arms
- ergonomic and comfortable
- great reviews from users
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|