7 Best High Visibility Jackets | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If your work takes you dangerously near fast-moving traffic, make sure you can be seen from a distance by wearing one of these high-visibility jackets. They come in both warm weather and lightweight options and are great for cyclists and late-night dog walkers, too. Skip to the best high visibility jacket on Amazon.
The Majestic Glove combines economy & style by providing a high-collared bomber design with a quilt lining & a matching cap. It comes with several zip-up pockets including one cushioned compartment for storing cellphones and meets all ANSI protective safety standards.
- exterior made of blended polyester
- includes concealed elastic hood
- available in orange or yellow
The Jorestech Bomber comes with elastic cuffs and an elastic waist for providing a snug fit. This apparel meets all ANSI and OSHA standards for safety, including regulations for reflective tape. The polyurethane fabric is waterproof, and all pockets either seal or zip up.
- perfect for job site employees
- collar has fleece lining inside
- available in a variety of sizes
If you have to wear reflective gear year-round, this Class 3 Two Tone might fit the bill. This model features a neon fleece liner which can be removed and worn by itself during warm-weather months. It also features Teflon fabric that is stain-resistant and water-repellent.
- dual cargo- and slash-style pockets
- cuffs adjust by way of velcro
- provides superior value for its cost
Unlike most safety vests, the Carhartt Insulated Sherwood is form-fitting to make you look and feel stylish, even when you're on the clock. The fabric is brushed polyester, the seams are waterproof, and the design exceeds all ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards.
- zipper flap has barrel-lock snaps
- sleeves include ergonomic vents
- insulated for cold-weather temps