10 Best Keyboards For Android | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. There is only one problem with the fact that our electronic devices are getting smaller every year: as they do, they become harder to work on. But with one of these keyboards for Android, you can turn your smartphone or tablet into a virtual laptop, and make it much easier to surf the Internet, type e-mails, work on spreadsheets or write the next Great American Novel. Skip to the best keyboard for android on Amazon.
With its ultra lightweight build, the Anker HB005 makes the perfect travel companion. It is loaded with convenient features to get your work done no matter where you are, including volume and brightness adjustment, audio track control, and browser launching.
- very portable at less than 1/4" thick
- has a nice rubbery matte finish
- doesn't support the win 8 mobile os
With its simple plug and play design, the Logitech K400 Plus is a must-have for modern-day families. The built-in touchpad is a cool feature for effortless navigation of your TV connected computer without the hassle and clutter of using a separate mouse.
- has a wide wireless range
- dedicated shortcut keys
- construction doesn't feel heavy duty
Enjoy cable-free connection with the Bluetooth AmazonBasics KT-1081A. It pairs easily with Android smartphones and tablets, such as the Kindle Fire HD, has a generous 30-foot range for use in various situations, and a good key layout for fast typing.
- has connection indicator lights
- scissor-switch keys for accuracy
- keys are a bit loud when typing
The 1byone O0000-0715 is the perfect portable keyboard, featuring a tri-fold design for compact storage when not in use. Its ultra slim profile keeps your load light while on the go and is ergonomically tilted to reduce any wrist strain during use.
- built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- responds quickly to key presses
- works for up to 114 days in standby mode
The Avantak BTKB-01 is perfect for both the home or mobile office with its compact and lightweight design that can fold and unfold in a snap. It's ready to use whenever and wherever you need it, and pairs up quickly and efficiently to any device.
- automatically turns off when folded
- small enough to fit in a pocket
- aircraft-grade aluminum housing
The Jellycomb 3798523 offers a universal design that is cross-compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. It has whisper-quiet, low-profile keys that provide optimal comfort with every stroke, and its ultra-low power consumption allows 700 hours of continuous use.
- automatic sleep mode
- has shortcut keys for all systems
- sleek profile fits easily in any bag
The versatile Logitech K480 is a techie's dream, featuring an Easy-Switch dial that allows you to effortlessly switch between 3 connected Bluetooth wireless devices. Plus, an integrated cradle holds your phone at just the right angle for reading while you type.
- has a familiar layout for fast typing
- works with windows and mac computers too
- 2 aaa batteries are pre-installed