6 Best LED Pain Relievers | April 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you prefer not to take the pharmacological route to managing your arthritis, joint or muscle pain, try one of these LED pain relievers. Using a combination of natural and infra red light, they can be effective for many conditions without the risk of potentially harmful side effects. Skip to the best led pain reliever on Amazon.
The RadLites Infrared LED Therapy Pad has 36 high-powered 880 nm diodes designed for deeper penetration than many of its competitors, but its rigid foam pad makes it awkward to use depending on where you need the relief.
- dimmer switch for adjustable intensity
- company has great customer service
- power line gets hot during use
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Light Therapy Essentials Speed Healer has two switches, so you can choose to operate the red and IR lights independently or in conjunction, depending on your needs. The unit is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 8 rows with 8 leds each
- may improve circulation
- large surface good for bigger areas
|Brand||Light therapy essential|
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The LightStim for Pain LST-003 comes with an all-natural pain relieving cream formulated with essential oils and designed to be applied during treatments for enhanced effectiveness and added relaxation.
- easy-to-understand user guide included
- sleek, curved, ergonomic design
- treatments take between 5 and 30 minutes
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Lumina Group Tenderlite is set at 660 nm, which is the natural wavelength for ideal anti-inflammatory light that avoids creeping into the potentially dangerous UV spectrum. Its use may speed joint injury healing by 60% or more.
- treatments only take 3 minutes per day
- uses an included rechargeable battery
- comes with a pair of protective glasses
|Brand||LUMINA GROUP® - Advance|
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The Light Relief 90LR15LR01 provides similar pain relief to the other units in the category, but for about half the price. It gets reliably good reviews, it's compact and easy to use, and it comes with a convenient storage pouch.
- 59 colored and infrared diodes
- four frequency settings
- elastic strap keeps it firmly in hand
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The LED Technologies DPL Nuve uses a combination of all-natural visible red light and IR light together, penetrating deep into tissue to help with muscle and joint pain. It fits comfortably in a hand and is suitable for extended use.
- easy single button operation
- small enough to travel with
- produces a pleasant warm heat
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|