10 Best Mini Flash Drives | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you're looking for a low-profile way to transport your data, you're in the right place. These mini flash drives are smaller than your thumb and offer high capacity storage, fast read/write speeds, and are perfect for holding music, movies, photos and documents. Skip to the best mini flash drive on Amazon.
The Samsung Fit is magnet proof, so you don't need to worry about your data corrupting near a magnetic source. Plus it features NAND flash technology, which increases the maximum chip capacity to almost that of a hard drive.
- x-ray proof for added security
- led light tells you it is working
- appearance makes it easy to lose
The PNY Micro Metal Attache is smaller than a penny, and beloved by musicians because Roland electronic instruments recognize it instantly. It can handle years of daily use and is highly reliable.
- includes a key fob
- best model for car stereos
- writing speed can be slow
The Transcend JetFlash comes in an ultra-sleek gold or silver finish, and its sturdy metallic structure is 100 percent shock resistant. It's also a simple plug-and-play drive that doesn't require any software to be used.
- works great with blu-ray players
- chip on board manufacturing technique
- doesn't include a protective cap
The SanDisk Ultra Fit is capable of transferring a full-length movie in 30 seconds, and is available with up to 128GB of storage. It also comes with SanDisk SecureAccess software to protect your private files.
- includes rescuepro deluxe data recovery
- won't dismount when your computer sleeps
- can overheat quickly
The Leef Surge is waterproof and dust proof, so it's ideal for techies who lead an active lifestyle. It has an elegant and discreet profile that won't wiggle at all during transport, yet is not difficult to remove. Plus it boasts a high writing speed.
- usb indicator indents on back
- easy to remove with long finger nail
- no problems with corruption
The Kingston DataTraveler comes with a sturdy storage cap that protects it when it's not in use, and it never overheats, even after being plugged in for hours. Plus it has a loop through so that you can hook it to a key chain.
- includes a five year warranty
- capable of hp to mac transfers
- great value for under $12
The Verbatim Store 'n' Stay has a snag-free design meant to stay in your device for hours, so it's ideal for watching media on a laptop or computer. It also has a curved head that's easy to grab when you're ready to eject it.
- usb 3.0 connectivity
- blue cap makes it easy to keep track of
- reading speeds of up to 11.3 mb/s