10 Best Off Road Lights | March 2017
If you are planning on doing some rallying in the near future, make sure you equip your car with a set of these off road lights, so you can clearly see the track ahead. Of course, these kits are also ideal for anyone who wants to illuminate the great outdoors from any type of vehicle, including farmers on tractors, campers and even boaters. Skip to the best off road light on Amazon.
With the Auxbeam 52" there is no darkness you can't penetrate. It has a fisheye projector lens that highly focuses the light beam for super long distance visibility, making it ideal for high speed use. Plus it uses two rows of 100 3W LEDs to produce more lumens.
- combines hyper spot & flood pattern
- oversized heat sink
- not great for very damp climates
The WoneNice WN-LB300W has a swiveling bracket that allows you to direct the 300W beam of light exactly where you need it. While it's not the most durable option out there, it is a great value for the 52" bar since it costs less than $50.
- 60 degree flood beam pattern
- strong rival to other well known brands
- may get some condensation inside
The HELLA 500 Series has that classic offroading look that traditionalists will love. They are constructed with bonded glass lenses and high-impact black ABS housings to withstand all the abuse you plan on subjecting them to without cracking.
- vapor-coated reflectors
- can handle the roughest terrain
- beam pattern works with your headlights
The 32 inch PME PMEAB021-1 can be mounted on your windshield or your bumper depending on your personal lighting needs. It comes with two mounting brackets that can be used to attach it to a variety of vehicles from cars and tractors to boats and more.
- working temperature from -40° to 185° f
- pure white daylight color
- vibration resistant connections
If you absolutely, positively need to illuminate the road ahead and all of your surroundings, there is no better choice than the SLDX E25Z12. It comes with a curved lightbar that throws an extra wide beam and two 18W spotlights for further distance lighting.
- can work with all 9 to 32v power sources
- ip68 waterproof rating
- produces no focus dead spots
The Turbo SII comes with two pairs of 18W 30 degree high output CREE LED lights. They produce a brilliant white light that allows you to see all the details in the path ahead, down to the last crevice and rock. Their toughened glass lens should withstand rocks and brush.
- die-cast aluminum housing
- stainless steel mounting brackets
- bulbs rated for 50,000 hours
The KC HiLiTES 631 Daylighter kit comes with two ultra bright 130W spotlights with powerful H3 halogen bulbs that can illuminate the track ahead. The pencil style beam pattern is designed for maximum penetration, allowing for better visibility at high speeds.
- includes complete relay wiring harness
- comes with plastic light covers
- designed and assembled in the usa