The 10 Best Office Chair Cushions
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Have you got a numb bum? Or perhaps you suffer from lower back pain, sciatica, leg soreness or sacroiliac problems. Not to worry, as that's what all these office chair cushions were designed to alleviate. To be honest, just about anyone who sits for extended periods throughout the day will love the added comfort these boosters provide, and most are portable enough to take with you anywhere. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best office chair cushion on Amazon.
9. Ziraki Memory Foam
The popular Ziraki Memory Foam provides a winning combination of quality and comfort. It features a graduated edge that helps position your hips for better alignment and posture, plus the curved front design reduces pressure on your thighs.
- straps securely to your chair
- cover is soft to the touch
- tends to compress over time
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
8. Xtreme Comforts Pillow
If you have aches when you sit due to sacral joint pain or tailbone injuries, the sleekly designed Xtreme Comforts Pillow is a great pick. It provides a good combination of firmness and plushness to give you some much-needed relief.
- side zipper prevents chair damage
- mesh cover is removable for washing
- tends to slide around a bit
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
7. Cylen Home
The Cylen Home will quickly become your best friend whenever you need a relaxing place to sit. It is made with high performance memory foam technology that relieves the pressure on your body and is infused with charcoal to help dissipate heat.
- internally ventilated
- backed by a 5-year warranty
- too firm for some people's tastes
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
6. Sleep Restoration Comfy Cure
Crafted from the finest orthopedic foam, the Sleep Restoration Comfy Cure is a true gem that's available at a wallet-friendly price. It comes in handy for long car rides, flights, and sporting events, and its nonslip bottom makes you feel secure wherever you're seated.
- great for back pain during pregnancy
- fits well on most types of chair
- not soft enough for some users
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
5. Nursal Seat
Trust the Nursal Seat to provide hours of comfortable sitting with zero pain. Its notable features include a tapered front that improves circulation to the legs, a no-contact center for ventilation, and a heightened rear that improves caudal pressure.
- helps improve sitting posture
- machine washable mesh outer layer
- may be uncomfortable for some men
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
4. Kieba Coccyx
For under $30, the Kieba Coccyx is a standout in both quality and value. Its plush memory foam is layered with cooling gel for a soothing effect that provides all-day comfort whether you're sitting in a rigid office chair or in the driver's seat of your car.
- velour cover is easy to remove
- nonslip bottom keeps it in place
- a bit small for some sitters
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
3. ComfiLife Orthopedic
Designed with a U-shaped cutout at the rear, the premium ComfiLife Orthopedic helps to relieve most back pain by reducing pressure on the coccyx. It is durable, lightweight and has a convenient built-in handle for easy transport while on the go.
- velour cover is machine washable
- good for wheelchairs and car seats
- craftsmanship feels high quality
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
2. Aeris Memory Foam
The Aeris Memory Foam turns any ordinary seat or bench into a pillowy throne that's comfortable to sit on for hours. Its core has a high weight bearing capacity that works to disperse pressure evenly and helps to relieve muscle fatigue.
- conforms to hip and leg curves
- can ease discomfort from hemorrhoids
- pre-aerated to dissipate foam odor
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
1. Aylio Coccyx
If you need added comfort and support to get you through your work day, look to the best-selling Aylio Coccyx. Its ergonomic shape promotes healthy weight distribution, posture, and spinal alignment, plus the removable velour cover is machine washable for easy maintenance.
- reduces pressure on the hip bones
- great for treatment of leg numbness
- retains its shape well over time
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|