10 Best Office Chair Cushions | December 2016
Have you got a numb bum? Or perhaps you suffer from lower back pain, sciatica, leg soreness or sacroiliac problems. Not to worry, as that's what all these office chair cushions were designed to alleviate. And, to be honest, anyone who sits for extended periods throughout the day will love the added comfort these boosters provide. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best office chair cushion on Amazon.
The popular Cushina Chair Cushion is a winning combination of high quality features and comfort. It features a graduated edge that helps position your hips for better alignment and posture, plus the curved front design avoids any pressure on your lower thighs.
- anatomic shape contours to your body
- breathable cover is soft to the touch
- may be too thick for some
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
If you have pain when you sit due to sacral joint pain or tailbone injuries, the sleekly designed Xtreme Comforts is a great pick. It is the perfect combination of firmness and coziness to give you relief, and is made from durable nylon mesh that is made to last.
- side zipper prevents chair damage
- conforms nicely to your body
- does not have a nonslip bottom
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Cush Comfort will quickly become your best friend whenever you need a relaxing place to sit. It is made with high performance grade A memory foam technology that responds to the heat from your body, plus it has a deep ergonomic shape that hugs your bum.
- environmentally friendly and odorless
- has a durable steel zipper
- starts to flatten after 8 hours of use
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
Trust the TEC.BEAN Cushion to provide hours of comfortable sitting with zero pain. Its notable features include a tapered lower front that prevents leg numbness, a hollow center for ventilation and a heightened rear that improves caudal pressure.
- stays dry over prolonged periods
- made of breathable mesh material
- larger size may not fit small chairs
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
For under $25, the Kieba Coccyx Seat Cushion is a stand-out in quality and value. The ultra premium memory foam is layered with soothing gel technology, with more gel coverage than other cushions, to provide all-day assistance when needed.
- velour cover is easy to remove
- stays cool after hours of sitting
- smaller than other brands
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Aeris Memory Foam turns any ordinary chair or bench into a pillow-like cushion that is comfortable to sit on for hours. Its core has a superior weight bearing capacity, which can disperse pressure evenly and helps to relieve any muscle fatigue.
- conforms to hip and leg curves
- helps to ease hemorrhoid discomfort
- aerated for 7 days to dissipate smells
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
Designed with a U-shaped cutout rear, the premium ComfiLife Coccyx helps to relieve most back pain by reducing pressure on the coccyx. It is durable, lightweight and has a convenient built-in handle for easy transport while on the move.
- temperature responsive cushioning
- great comfort on any hard surface
- high quality craftsmanship
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
Crafted from the finest orthopedic foam, the Restoration RG-CSTCSHN-GRY is a true gem at an unbeatable price. It comes in handy for long car rides, flights or sporting events, and its nonslip bottom makes you feel secure wherever you're seated.
- great for back pain during pregnancy
- fits well on most chair types
- ideal for injury recovery
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
If you need added comfort and support to get you through your work day, look to the best-selling Aylio CC-001. The ergonomic shape promotes healthy weight distribution, posture and spine alignment, plus the removable velour cover is machine washable for easy maintenance.
- reduces pressure on the hip bone
- great for treatment of numbness
- retains its shape well
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|