6 Best Pasta Pots | March 2017
We spent 17 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Mama mia! If you and your family enjoy delicious Italian food, then you'll want to pick up one of these pasta pots. They make boiling and straining your favorite pasta quick and easy, and their generous capacity makes them also useful for soups and stews, too. Skip to the best pasta pot on Amazon.
The Calphalon Contemporary Multi Pot has both a great price and is fine quality. It comes with a colander, strainer, and a securely-fitting glass lid, and it's perfect for pastas ranging from spaghetti to ravioli.
- comes with lifetime warranty
- great for soups and stews as well
- aluminum core for even heating
Cuisinart's 77-412 Chef's Classic pasta/steamer set has everything you need to whip up perfect pasta meals with ease. You can use its steamer basket for preparing delicious veggies even as your pasta boils below.
- colander and strainer included
- cool touch riveted handles
- oven safe up to 550 degrees f
For the true pasta aficionado, the All-Clad Stainless 7Qt. Stockpot is a must-have. This superlative pot is the last you'll ever need, boasting amazingly efficient and even heating and unsurpassed durability.
- three-layer metal construction
- large colander insert included
- lifetime warranty against defects