8 Best Peppermint Oils | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. According to its many fans, peppermint oils are a natural and drug-free cure-all, as well as a great aromatherapy and massage oil. They can be used for headache and nausea relief, as an anti-inflammatory, to sooth digestive and stomach problems, to cure dandruff, and even as a way to fight bad breath. Skip to the best peppermint oil on Amazon.
Ovvio Oils is one of the highest grade oils on the market. It has a high menthol content and doesn't have any candy or synthetic smells that some of its competitors do, plus it gives your skin an enjoyable tingling feeling.
- sourced from key oil producing regions
- has a pleasant lingering scent
- bottle pours out too fast
Essentially KateS comes with a usage guide to help you find additional ways to use the oil, so you can get the most out of each bottle. It also has a phenolic cap, allowing it to be stored for long periods without losing potency.
- therapeutic grade quality
- safe as a food additive
- only need to use a small amount
Morning Pep comes in a large 4 oz. bottle and can be used in a variety of ways, including as a tonic to sooth nerves, a remedy for nausea, or for dandruff and lice removal. It can even help relieve headaches.
- has antiseptic and regenerative effects
- contains menthol to reduce greasy skin
- dark glass bottle blocks harmful uv rays
Mulberry Essentials is made in India from the coveted Mentha Piperita leaf and then bottled in the USA. It's completely non-toxic and suitable for vegans or vegetarians, plus the company offers a 100% money back guarantee.
- can be used as a natural pesticide
- uses steam to distill oils delicately
- smells really fresh, strong and pure
Eve Hansen is a 100% pure and organic oil for aromatherapy that is extracted straight from natural wild mint leaves. It is completely undiluted with no fillers or alcohol, making it extremely potent and effective.
- glass dropper incorporated into bottle
- includes an e-book with usage tips
- rated #1 peppermint oil on amazon