7 Best Popsicle Molds | April 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. If you are uncomfortable with your family ingesting the typical artificial colorings and additives in store-bought sweet treats, take a look at these popsicle molds. They will let you use all natural ingredients, like fruit juices and yogurts, to make tasty and healthy frozen concoctions your whole family will love. Skip to the best popsicle mold on Amazon.
This Prepworks by Progressive Freezer Pop maker has an aluminum lid that both helps speed the freezing process and provides maximum stability. The whole tray measures 9" by 6", so it takes up minimal freezer space.
- good for frozen pudding pops
- makes small but satisfying pops
- doesn't hold regular popsicle sticks
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
With the Norpro Ice Pop Maker you can make up to ten popsicles at once, so you'll be the hero of that summer BBQ or pool party. Each popsicle comes out to three ounces in size, and you can make them with juice, yogurt, and more.
- 24 wooden sticks come included
- great way to make healthy desserts
- hard to free frozen pops from mold
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
Store the Onyx Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold in the freezer even when it's not in use and you can have popsicles frozen and ready in half the time of other units once you decide you want a cold sweet treat.
- reusable bamboo sticks included
- quality 18/8 stainless steel
- silicone rings ensure proper stick angle
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
These HealthPop Popsicle Molds eschew the traditional stick design, instead letting you create your very own push-up style popsicles at home. Their caps snap on to prevent messes during the freezing and/or enjoyment processes.
- food grade silicone material
- hand washing is recommended
- also good as snack storage tubes
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
You won't have to use The Force to convince someone to try a popsicle made with this Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pop maker by ThinkGeek. The handles mimic the grip of that iconic Jedi weapon and light up at the press of a button.
- includes 2 luke and 2 darth vader sabers
- hilt must be removed during freezing
- not dishwasher safe
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
These Kitchen Paradise Popsicle Molds are basic, affordable, and reliable. They are also certified as BPA-free, and can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher. Use them again and again for years to come.
- each unit has deep drip tray
- snug lids prevent leaks
- great reviews from users
|Brand||The Kitchen Paradise|
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
One of the best things about the Zoku Classic Pop Molds is the sturdiness of the base. This unit almost eliminates the annoying possibility of messy, sticky fluid leaked or spilled all over your freezer.
- quick release individual molds
- sticks have wide drip guards
- molds comes in many colors
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|