The 10 Best Popup Soccer Goals
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL! Be warned, that's what you'll be hearing a lot of if you treat the budding soccer player in your family to one of these pop-up goals. They're ideal for practicing aim in the back yard, and are portable and light enough for your kids to carry them on their own to the park for a pickup game. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best popup soccer goal on Amazon.
10. Franklin Junior
The Franklin Junior offers a convenient way for young athletes to practice their skills at home before game day. It's small 3-foot width is ideal for improving aim and accuracy, but the overall quality is questionable and it probably won't last for many seasons.
- great for beginners
- pricey for a single goal of its size
- not stable in high winds
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
9. GreEco Set
If your kiddos love the beautiful game, keep the GreEco Set in your car at all times to get them active and outdoors at a moment's notice. With solid fiberglass poles and an ultra-rugged Oxford fabric, they'll come in handy for many years.
- traditional square netting
- simple to store when not in use
- metal stakes can bend when anchoring
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
8. SueSport Foldable
The SueSport Foldable come in either a 4-foot or 6-foot size and work like a charm for individual or team training. They fold up quickly and easily, plus there are two Velcro straps on each one to keep them from springing open accidentally during transport.
- high-strength fiberglass poles
- colors are easy to see from afar
- carrying bag is not super durable
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
6. Trailblaze Fluorescent Green
As if they weren't already bright enough, the Trailblaze Fluorescent Green feature reflective piping for evening games. They are very lightweight and easy to carry to and from the park whenever needed, and made from weatherproof materials.
- also available in basic white
- include eight bright orange cones
- reinforced pvc anchor stakes
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
5. GoSports PUG
The highly-rated GoSports PUG are a great pick for day or night use, thanks to the reflecting lining that makes for easier visibility in low light situations. Plus, the set conveniently includes six cones for running team drills.
- choice of circular or square design
- durable bright green stakes
- included bag has room for extra gear
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
4. PowerNet Portable
The PowerNet Portable have the shape of traditional soccer goals, yet span only 4 feet for convenience on the go and use in small areas. They are great for kids' games or practicing your aim at home, and can even be used indoors on rainy days.
- perfect for camps or daycare centers
- set up in seconds
- stand up well to hard shots
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
3. Spruce Athletic Competition
The Spruce Athletic Competition are suitable for serious athletes wanting to practice in the off hours. They are constructed of a super strong 210-denier polyester fabric that is highly tear resistant, and are supported by 4-mm spring steel rods.
- thick adjustable corner straps
- two colors to choose from
- snap closed securely
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
2. Golme Pro
Available in your choice of sizes ranging from 2.5 to 6 feet, there is a Golme Pro to fit every need. The frame is nearly indestructible and can stand up to years of use, and there is a reflective band around the border so you can keep playing as the Sun goes down.
- backed by a one-year warranty
- come with a zippered carrying bag
- stake securely into the ground
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
1. Pugg PS1
As the original of its kind, the Pugg PS1 is a top-notch choice for frustration-free pickup games or practice. With a simple twist, your goal can be up and ready to use in no time, and the rugged steel construction can withstand an intense level of play.
- made by a boston-based business
- comes as a one- or two-goal option
- easy to get back into the bag
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|