The 7 Best Printer Papers
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Yeah, yeah, we know. We were all promised a paperless office by now. Right? But it seems that we are all still a long way off from that luxury. While we wait, you're going to need lots and lots of these printer papers. Find the pack size, paper quality and price that suits your home office, business or schoolwork from our comprehensive selection. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best printer paper on Amazon.
7. Double A's 22 Pound
Double A's 22 Pound "Premium Paper" comes in a box packed with 2,500 letter-sized sheets at a price that's not all that hard to beat, but the paper is of a quality that will please most people. Its 22-pound test weight is just a bit heartier than standard office paper.
- extra smooth paper surface
- impressive 94 brightness rating
- packaging is poor quality
|Model||AA 22# 5RM CART|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
6. Epson's Bright White Paper
An order of a single 500 sheet ream of Epson's Bright White Paper is a perfect choice for the household or small business, such as a restaurant or retailer, where printing is an infrequent need. The quantity and price are small, and the paper is durable and crisp.
- guaranteed to work with all inkjets
- great for two-sided printing
- not well priced for high volume printing
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
5. Hammermill 150200P Copy Paper
A box of Hammermill 150200P Copy Paper contains high quality paper that allows ink to dry as much as three times faster than many brands, reducing smudges and smears. It also produces richer colors and contrasts, but for these grace notes, you'll pay extra.
- forest stewardship council certified
- poly wrap box protects paper
- too thin for some users
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
4. HP's Multipurpose Ultra White
Every sheet of HP's Multipurpose Ultra White paper is certified to be acid-free and of archival quality, meaning documents you print and file today will still be in great condition many years from now, fire, sabotage, theft and/or water damage excluded.
- high-bright paper for everyday use
- subtle matte finish
- causes jams in some printers
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. Georgia-Pacific Spectrum Standard Multipurpose
A box of Georgia-Pacific Spectrum Standard Multipurpose paper can be found in countless homes, offices, and schools around the nation. This paper is rated at a white brightness of 92, which means color and contrast stand out beautifully upon its surface.
- standard 20 pound test weight
- buyers laboratory certified
- convenience pack contains three reams
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
2. Printworks 100 Percent Recycled Multipurpose
You can feel good about using Printworks 100 Percent Recycled Multipurpose paper even though it does cost a bit more than most competitors, because doing so helps out the environment. It is also 100% made in the United States of America.
- quality guaranteed in all printers
- sfi certified sourcing
- great reviews from users
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
1. Staple's Multiuse Multipurpose
There's nothing sexy or even special about Staple's Multiuse Multipurpose "Copy Fax Inkjet & Laser Printer Paper," but for less than $35, you'll get a whopping 4,000 sheets of this reliable stuff. Use it for all your favorite 8" by 11" documents from memos to book reports.
- will not yellow with age
- eight separate reams per case
- trusted by offices everywhere
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|