8 Best Roaster Ovens | March 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Ideal for the holidays, when you need more oven space, these roaster ovens may just become your daily favorite appliance. The can cook anything your regular oven can but are easier to clean and use less energy. Skip to the best roaster oven on Amazon.
The Oster CKSTRS23-SB boasts an attractive stainless steel finish, and a unique, self-basting lid to keep foods moist and delicious. At 22 quarts, it is one of the largest models on the market, making it great for bigger families.
- rust-free and stain resistant finish
- can bake an entire sheet cake
- dishwasher safe roasting pan
The Camerons CMRW makes an excellent addition to any kitchen with its versatile design. The brushed stainless steel top and bottom cooking surfaces allow you to use them separately as saute pans or all together as a roaster.
- heavy duty high quality construction
- rack hangs nicely on the edge to drain
- polished interior and exterior
The Gourmia GTA2500 is a multifunctional must-have that can fry, air sauté, steam, roast, grill, broil, bake and more, all in one appliance. It creates perfect results every time with a simple one button operation.
- easy to clean nonstick interior
- healthy cooking by circulating hot air
- includes serving tongs
The Rival RO180 makes a great cooking companion during the holidays when you're in need of more oven space. This large roaster can cook turkeys up to 18 pounds in less time than ovens, while also using 77% less energy.
- easy to adjust temperature dial
- removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan
- stay cool side handles
The Viking 40012-1629 is a top of the line cooking vessel that locks in long-lasting moisture for tender, juicy meals without any hassle. It features an oval shape that promotes a convection effect to heat food more quickly.
- lid can be used as a dutch oven
- dual-level rack prevents burning
- comes with a lifetime warranty