8 Best Roof Rakes | March 2017
If you get so much snow every year that you have to clear your home's roof to prevent damage, then our advice would be to move to Florida. But if you look dreadful in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, then your next best bet would be one of these rook rakes. Skip to the best roof rake on Amazon.
The Avalanche SRD20 Snow Rake Deluxe has vinyl grips wrapped around a light but sturdy aluminum pole. It can reach a total length of twenty feet when all four of its sections are connected to one another.
- storage bracket comes included
- curved blade catches lots of snow
- slightly overpriced option
|Brand||Avalanche SRD20 Snow Ra|
The ultra lightweight Snow Joe RJ204M Twist-n-Lock Telescoping snow roof rake has a generously portioned 6" by 25" poly blade that will last for years of use even in areas that see heavy annual snowfall.
- pole is 6'2" when collapsed
- easy to disassemble for storage
- works well for wet leaves, too
The Avalanche AVA500 Roof Snow Removal system has an innovative design that saves you from the laborious effort of pulling snow down off the roof. Instead, you push the slide up under piled snow and then let it slip down a ramp.
- easy tool free assembly
- lightweight, sturdy fiberglass handle
- patented cutter frame
|Brand||Avalanche AVA500 Roof S|
If the snow-laden roof at issue is the roof of your car, then the Sno Brum Original is the "broom" for you. This clever tool is made from a rigid and durable foam that can stand up to the weight of piled snow but won't scratch paint.
- handle extends from 27" to 46"
- also for decks, tables, hot tub covers
- "blade" has sturdy polyethylene core
|Brand||Sno Brum Original|
The Garelick 89421 Aluminum Snow Roof rake is a tried-and-true tool that's trusted by thousands of happy customers. Its wide blade sits atop a handle that can extend to a full 21-feet using simple snap-together sections.
- weighs less than 6 pounds
- rollers protect roof surface
- prevents formation of "ice dams"
|Brand||Garelick 89421 Aluminum|