7 Best Rotary Egg Beaters | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. For when a full-on food processor is too much machine for the job, try one of these rotary egg beaters. They will let you whip up light, fluffy scrambles and omelettes in no time, and are also great for cake and pancake batters, and more. Skip to the best rotary egg beater on Amazon.
The RSVP Vintage has beautiful orange accents that make it a great gift for an antique-loving chef. As far as functionality, it has rounded whips that incorporate more air for fluffier cakes and omelettes.
- built to last for decades
- slim design won't take up too much room
- the gears get stuck sometimes
The OXO Good Grips has a bridge that elevates the beaters, so you can rest it at the bottom of a bowl and the device will keep turning. It's designed to put minimal strain on your arm, and works in small bowls without making a mess.
- base is dishwasher safe
- good for making meringues
- easy push-button disassembly
The Magicfly Hand Held features rotating gears that are enclosed for protection and easy clean-up. It also has a small paddle crank with a non-slip grip that requires just your thumb and finger to hold.
- will never pinch your fingers
- includes an egg separator
- great value for under $15
The DAmzon JH-WHISK-02 has a long 12-inch handle that reduces your chances of getting splattered with egg, and an ergonomic grip that's comfortable to hold. It's also made of durable stainless steel.
- rust-resistant polish on the blades
- mixes thick batter with ease
- won't bend or get misshapen