10 Best Soap Dispensers | April 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Keeping your hands or dishes clean has never been so convenient or elegant then with one of these soap dispensers in your kitchen, bathroom, restaurant or workplace. They come in a variety of styles to suit any decor with designs including manual pumps and motion detected automatic dispensing. Skip to the best soap dispenser on Amazon.
The simplehuman KT1159 is a push pump model that is a great choice for kitchens with limited space. It holds a large amount of soap and also has a sponge caddy, but the style is a bit boring and uninspired.
- caddy includes a hole for air drying
- sponge caddy is removable
- gobs of soap stick to the end
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The SmarterFresh SF-ASD40 is a good choice for those worried about germs. It never needs to be touched during use and its large reservoir means less refilling. It comes in white, silver, or black and illuminates when dispensing.
- low battery indicator light
- no delay between dispenses
- sometimes activates on its own
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Cuisipro 83758002 comes in bright, playful colors, making it perfect for a child's bathroom, a school or a daycare center. The top is smooth and rounded so there is no chance of young kids getting hurt or pinched.
- foam forms from regular soap and water
- encourages good hygiene in kids
- tends to clog up easily
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The mDesign 0688MDK is a dual function soap dispenser and sponge holder in one handy unit. It helps give your sink a less cluttered look, and its durable plastic exterior doesn't show fingerprints.
- has a textured, raindrop design
- brushed stainless steel dispensing top
- can't hold a handled dish sponge
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The TCBunny Auto has a smooth, contoured design that fits well into contemporary decors. It uses motion sensor technology to dispense soap if you wave your hand underneath it, and it has a silicone valve to prevent clogging.
- also works with shampoo
- dispenses a consistent amount every time
- larger than most soap dispensers
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
There is a subtle elegance to the KruVan Manual Pump with it's high plunger and gracefully curving dispensing tube. If you care just as much about style as functionality, you'll definitely appreciate it.
- crafted from eco-friendly materials
- dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- easy to dispense using a soft press
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Smith's Mason Jar Dispenser adds some rustic charm to your bathroom or kitchen. It has a large capacity, which means less frequent refilling and, because it is completely clear, you always know how much is left. The stainless steel lid is resistant to rusting.
- thick and durable glass
- wide mouth for easy filling
- also works well for lotions
|Brand||Smith's Mason Jars|
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The Hayden SD-D185 is a touchless model, but still has a fingerprint resistant stainless steel exterior, just in case. The sensor is just sensitive enough that it won't go off accidentally, but does so reliably when needed.
- adjustable dispensing volume
- small legs keep it from sitting in water
- good for the kitchen or bathroom
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The OXO Easy Press has an attractive contemporary look yet is is still rugged and stands up well to heavy use. It has a large 15 oz. capacity and a wide top that allows for easier refills with less mess.
- clear bottom shows when time to refill
- spout is ideal for dispensing on sponge
- nonslip foot for use on countertops
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The simplehuman Sensor Pump is ideal for use in areas where you expect a lot of grimy hands. The unit never has to be touched; just wave your hands underneath and soap is dispensed. It comes in 3 color options to match your decor.
- silicone valve prevents messy drips
- high-efficiency pump
- runs for a full year on 2 aa batteries
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|