6 Best Spade Bit Sets | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Whether you need to bore a hole through wood, plastic or drywall, one of these spade bit sets will be perfect for the job. We've included models with the right assortment and price point ideal for any construction professional's or home DIY enthusiast's next project. Skip to the best spade bit set on Amazon.
The Bosch Dsb5014p Daredevil has just about every size of spade bit you could ever ask for. It comes in a high quality pouch that keeps the bits organized and protected when stored in your tool box.
- full-cone threaded tip
- 10x faster than conventional spade bits
- don't require a lot of pushing force
The DEWALT DW1587 is a good low-cost assortment that is perfect for the home carpenter or DIY enthusiast. The bits are extremely durable and very reliable, so they should last for years while retaining a good edge.
- ball groove shank works with most drills
- provide a clean hole finish
- includes 6 commonly used sizes
The IRWIN Tools Speedbor Max 1801022 is a 10-piece spade bit set that features full screw tips. This allows them to self feed quickly and easily with less chance of you slipping and damaging anything.
- tri-flute design for quick chip ejection
- cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges
- grooved hex shank prevents slipping