9 Best Speaker Stands | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. They're not just for getting your speakers out of the way, good speaker stands, like these, will also optimize the quality of your music or movie soundtracks. By utilizing resonance damping technology and weighted bases to improve resonance control, they eliminate the vibrations that commonly occur with speakers situated on the floor or a shelf. Skip to the best speaker stand on Amazon.
The Mount-It MI-28B are designed as universal surround sound speaker stands that make a nice addition to your home entertainment system. They offer a wide range of speaker compatibility, while their black tempered glass and glossy aluminum blend in with your home's decor.
- the stands can be filled with sand
- bases have 4 spiked legs for stability
- they are a bit on the short side
The Sanus Steel Foundations SF34-B1 are made from heavy-gauge steel with a large, integrated wire path that helps to organize your power cables. Their adjustable carpet spikes and rubber feet also offer superior stability on almost any surface. But they're a bit pricey.
- secure bolt-mounting for most speakers
- built-in resonance damping rings
- the exterior finish tends to wear off
Designed to accommodate a variety of surround sound and mini speaker needs, each of these VTI BLE021 speaker stands features an adjustable height range between 33.75 and 59 inches and a weight capacity of up to 40 pounds. However, their adjustment knobs are rather flimsy.
- textured & powder-coated cast iron bases
- foot plate discs are also included
- customer service isn't very responsive
Constructed from rigid, heavy-duty steel, the Pangea Audio DS400 deliver a four-pillar support system for exceptional stability and high quality sound performance. Each support is either sand or lead shot-fillable, which adds extra mass and improves resonance control.
- weight capacity of up to 75 pounds
- top plate speaker pads isolate sound
- stands are scratch-resistant finish
Get the most out of your bookshelf speakers with the Kanto SP26. At just a bit over 2 feet tall, these stands offer a low-profile design that remains unobtrusive in your home, while elevating your speakers enough to ensure that even the most subtle sounds can be heard.
- convenient internal cable management
- stands help reduce unwanted vibrations
- ideal for carpet and hardwood flooring
The Bell'O SP-300 boast an aesthetically pleasing and curved black metal design with hook-and-loop adhesive strips for both easy and quick speaker mounting. Additionally, their cable management system will elegantly hide unsightly wire clutter from your view.
- flat and spiked feet are included
- thick and solid construction
- they are very easy to assemble