6 Best Speed Chutes | December 2016
What are you thinking? Isn't running hard enough on its own? Fair enough. If you really want to kick your training up a notch, try one of these speed chutes. We've included models that offer a modest resistance for beginners through to a whopping 40 pounds for serious athletes in training. Skip to the best speed chute on Amazon.
The 40-inch AGPtek Speed Training Resistance Parachute is a smaller model that only offers about 15 pounds of resistance but that bit of drag just might give you the edge you need when it comes to faster sprints and better endurance.
- simple to set up and use
- cheap price but cheap materials
- belt is not very comfortable
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
As you might logically expect, the Double Chute Speed Resistance Parachute from Uber Soccer delivers about twice the resistance of a single chute. It's also easier to get two chutes tangled up, though.
- each parachute is 48" in diameter
- great price for double chute
- not suitable for amateur use
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The mesh panel design of the Soozier 56" Speed Chute keep its lines from getting tangled, so it reliably billows up with air every time you start running, with no need for tedious time spent getting it ready for use.
- helps improve sprint speeds
- provides only moderate resistance
- weak stitching where straps meet chute
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The RAD Sportz 40 Inch Training resistance parachute weighs just 6.4 ounces, so you can take it along to the track or on a trip with ease. It packs down small and tucks away into an included storage pouch. Mesh panels eliminates tangled strings.
- fits waists from 20 to 42 inches
- velcro release for speed training
- very low price tag
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute is well-designed, it's made of durable materials, and it's a decent price. For the runner looking for a mid-level training chute that should last for years, this is a fine choice.
- delivers between 15 - 30 lbs. resistance
- 360-degree rotation free motion belt
- well reviewed by owners
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
This Jump USA Pacman Super XL speed chute is for the serious, dedicated athlete, and not because it costs four times as much as other options, but because it delivers way more resistance than smaller chutes.
- quick release ripcord waist belt
- huge 85" by 85" size
- delivers up to 40 lbs. of resistance
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|