The 6 Best Speed Harnesses
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. If you really ant to amp up your training regimen, you need to add some resistance. One of these speed harnesses will let you drag weights, a parachute or a willing partner around as you build stamina, speed and strength. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best speed harness on Amazon.
6. Champion Sports Speed Harness
The Champion Sports Speed Harness comes with a tubular steel handle with foam padding included, making this a good choice for the athlete and coach working together on specific speed and/or agility improvement exercises.
- affordable price point
- good for football drills
- harness is too short; waist too big
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
5. SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute
With a SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute system you won't need to worry about training with a partner. Just strap on the waist harness and start running down the field or around the track; wind resistance will do the rest.
- 360-degree rotation belt
- quick release buckle for sprints
- very affordable product
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
4. Titan Power Speed Sled
Unleash your inner NFL superstar with the Titan Power Speed Sled. It comes complete with a sled ready to accommodate weight plates up to 100 pounds, which you can drag across a grassy field to help yourself grow faster and stronger.
- comes with 10' leash
- works on carpeted floors
- harness is poorly constructed
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. CoreX RipFit Functional Fitness
The CoreX RipFit Functional Fitness gym harness spreads resistance across your waist, chest, and shoulders, allowing you to contend with lots of weight or a tough trainer without putting undue stress on your body.
- fits waists from 27" to 45"
- multiple cord attachment points
- great for agility training
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
2. Reactor Multi-Purpose Sled Harness
Strap on the Reactor Multi-Purpose Sled Harness and you can tether yourself to a weight, a parachute, or a cord held by a trainer. This harness evenly distributes resistance across your torso, so you can work at maximum load.
- powder coated steel tubing
- fully adjustable at waist and shoulder
- safe with over 300 lbs. of weight
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
1. SKLZ Recoil 360 Degree Resistance
The SKLZ Recoil 360 Degree Resistance trainer system lets you and a coach or partner tailor a workout for the exact type of training you need. Practice explosive starts or work on your jump height with this versatile, durable rig.
- 8-foot flexi cord stretches to 20 feet
- 360-degree connection waist belt
- comes with safety handle
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|