10 Best Sponge Mops | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. We could tell you that these sponge mops use technologically advanced materials and designs to effectively and efficiently pick up dirt and spills, as well as have dedicated scrubbers to take care of tough stains. But that would be boring. What you really want to know is, Will they get your wood, linoleum and tile floors clean? Yes, they will. 'Nuff said. Skip to the best sponge mop on Amazon.
Trust the Libman Nitty Gritty to get your cleaning chores done effortlessly. It has a unique curved handle that puts more sponge on the floor for speedier results, and the extra absorbent sponge also makes the surface dry quicker after cleaning.
- ergonomic handle is comfy to hold
- has an easy to pull wring handle
- too short for taller people
For a more traditional pull and lift mopping experience, look no further than the Vileda Professional Roll-O-Matic. It is great for use in the kitchen, bathroom or garage, plus the sponge rinses nice and cleanly with very minimal effort.
- solid and sturdy construction
- lightweight and easy to maneuver
- seems somewhat overpriced
With its dual purpose polyurethane sponge and reticulated foam scrubber head, the Lola 204 Rola will virtually do the work for you. Also, it has a foam scrubber side that helps to remove tough stains without causing any damage to your floors.
- simple one button wringing action
- high gloss resin coated steel handle
- has a handy swivel hanging cap
Suitable for commercial and industrial applications, the PVA Mop SC-112 gets the job done on floors, windows and other surfaces. It has a hand-operated lever for effortless wringing, and the lightweight aluminum handle extends up to 5 feet to tackle various tasks.
- horizontal grooves pick up dirt easily
- can clean up sticky messes well
- functional and built to last
The Rubbermaid Commercial G780-04 is equipped with a super absorbent PVA material that provides a better overall cleaning performance. Its deep grooves effectively trap dirt and debris, plus it is non-linting and non-scratching, making it great for use on windows as well.
- easy grip handle extends up to 48"
- heavy duty wringing mechanism
- mop heads can last for many uses
The Superior Performance Sponge & Go is a cost-effective solution to amazingly clean floors. It is easy to use and comes with an innovative, removable scrubbing brush attachment that effectively removes scuff marks and tough, stubborn stains.
- replacement sponges are easy to attach
- extended arm eliminates back pain
- has a smooth squeezing action
If you're looking for a quick and efficient way to clean your floors, the professional-quality Quickie 27-4 is your answer. It features an 11-inch wide dual layered cellulose sponge that has super absorbent qualities and is able to deep clean with fewer mop passes.
- fast butterfly squeezing action
- has a patented built-in front scrubber
- swivel hang-up feature