10 Best Square Griddles | December 2016
Perfect for slinging hash, grilled sandwiches, omelettes, fried eggs and more, these square griddles offer a larger cooking surface than round pans, so you can cook for your whole family more quickly, and they have a lower lip so you can easily dish out the good stuff when it's done. Our selection includes basic cookware at moderate prices through to durable diner-grade gear. Skip to the best square griddle on Amazon.
Cook effortlessly like a professional using the Calphalon SA1211HP. The overall construction is a bit thinner than other models, but it is well-balanced and features low heat transfer contoured handles for optimal comfort while cooking.
- heats up quickly and efficiently
- food slides off the pan easily
- seems to warp over time
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
Built with convenience in mind, the T-fal C03713 is equipped with a Thermo-Spot heat indicator that shows when the pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. It has a durable hard anodized construction that is built for heavy duty usage.
- designed in the usa
- great for making omelettes
- not metal utensil safe
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
With its 11" cooking surface, the Circulon 82452 allows for quick and easy meals, such as grilled cheese, bacon, eggs or crepes. Thanks to the TOTAL® Food Release System of raised circles, it is safe to use with metal utensils and helps to reduce surface abrasion.
- resists staining and chipping
- delivers great, healthy flavor
- bottom gets burn marks easily
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
If you want quality on a budget, the Calphalon 1876991 makes an excellent choice. Its large, flat surface provides a generous cooking area to accommodate several servings, plus the slender lip keeps liquids contained, yet allows easy handling of food with a spatula.
- durable, heavy gauge construction
- ideal for low-fat cooking
- doesn't seem to sit completely flat
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
Complete with a solid, shatter-resistant glass sandwich press, the Rachel Ray 14485 is the perfect tool for making paninis without any grill marks. It boasts a colorful porcelain enamel exterior and coordinates well with other items in the collection.
- dual riveted handle for extra strength
- no hot spots to burn food
- thin bottom may warp over time
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The GreenPan Lima is built to endure the daily grind of busy families. It features a hard anodized aluminum exterior with modern stainless steel handles and a Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating that does not peel, chip or flake to guarantee lasting performance.
- lightweight and easy to handle
- great results with lower heat settings
- hand washing is recommended
|Brand||The Cookware Company|
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The OXO Good Grips CW000965-003 is thoughtfully designed for simple, healthy cooking. It features stay-cool stainless steel handles, drip-free pouring edges and a 3-layer nonstick coating, which allows for effortless food release with minimal oil or butter needed.
- durable, scratch-resistant construction
- has superior heat conductivity
- can't be used on induction stovetops
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The ScanPan Professional 60072800 stands in a class of its own with the use of old artisan cast techniques and modern technology to produce unmatched performance. The pan base is made with optimal thickness to prevent warping and it is safe to use with metal utensils.
- two-tone finished handles and covers
- made from hand-crafted recycled aluminum
- oven safe to 500 degrees
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Ecolution Artistry EABK-3228 offers a great environmentally-friendly option at a price that's hard to pass up. It has a Hydrolon water based nonstick coating and is manufactured with techniques that do not include the use of PFOA toxins.
- made from 70% recycled materials
- bottom grooves for heating consistency
- soft silicone handle is easy to grip
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
If you want the best, look no further than the premium All-Clad 4011, which offers versatility and style all in one convenient piece. It features a tri-ply stainless and aluminum construction for even and consistent heating, plus it can be used on all cooktops.
- 25% larger cooking area than round pans
- dishwasher safe for easy maintenance
- heavy-duty professional grade quality
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|