10 Best Stick-on Lights | March 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. If you need just a little extra illumination under cabinets, in closets, or on the stairs, but don't want the hassle of hard-wiring, try one of these easy-to-install stick-on lights. They come in a variety of styles to match any decor and taste. With options for indoor or outdoor installation and a range of price points to meet any budget, there's a choice here for everyone. Skip to the best stick-on light on Amazon.
Each Ilyever Touch-Activated has 4 super bright white LED bulbs that can illuminate any area of your home. Their slim form offers versatile placement options, and the LED panel can swivel 45 degrees after mounting to direct the beam wherever you need it.
- rear panel has 2 self-adhesive pads
- 100 hours of life per battery set
- not particularly durable
Powered by solar energy, the Swiftly Done is an outdoor LED with a peel-and-stick design that makes it easy to attach to bricks, stucco, wood, metal, or glass surfaces. It's ideal for walkways and backyards where you don't want to deal with setting up a wired system.
- the plastic is sturdy and heatproof
- solar panel lasts for up to 5 years
- must be installed in direct sunlight
The Fulcrum Light It comes with strong 3M double-sided adhesive pads for quick installation anywhere in your home. It has a simple twist-off cover that allows easy access to the battery compartment so you don't need to pull it down when it runs out of power.
- nine leds provide ample illumination
- available in three finishes
- battery contacts prone to corrosion
Each unit in the Kuled 3-Pack boasts 10 LEDs activated by a central motion sensor. They're perfect for under-cabinet lighting, and they come with magnetic adhesive strips for easy removal and replacement when you need to change the batteries.
- slim aluminum and abs construction
- good value for the price
- 15 second auto-off conserves power
The WisHome 2 Pack provides an ample glow wherever you need it. Each one features a mounting plate than can be hung from a hook or stand on its own if you choose to forgo the adhesive backing. They can be switched on manually or via a motion-sensing auto mode.
- five leds per unit
- rechargeable via micro usb port
- red light illuminates when charging
The motion-sensing Mr. Beams MB723 picks up movement up to 15 feet away, and installs effortlessly indoors or outdoors in just a few minutes. An automatic sensor ensures it'll only turn on when it's dark to conserve battery life.
- turns off after 30 seconds
- made with uv-resistant plastic
- coverage area of 10 square feet
Ideal for hallways, attics, and even in the car, the OxyLED T-02S has a magnetic adhesive strip that makes it easy to remove for recharging via USB. It also has a built-in motion sensor, making it a great choice for areas where you want automatic illumination.
- 20 leds for a 150 lumen output
- turns off after 15 seconds
- durable aluminum and abs housing