9 Best SUP Paddles | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. If one of your current favorite pastimes is stand up paddleboarding, make sure you are never left adrift out on the open water. These SUP paddles will reliably propel you across any lake or ocean and come in models designed for convenient portability, extreme durability or both, so you can select the right one for your needs and budget. Skip to the best sup paddle on Amazon.
The Super Paddles is a great entry-level paddle for beginners or casual paddlers who don't want to spend a lot of money. It is constructed of an aluminum shaft and nylon blade that can handle rugged abuse while you're learning the ins and outs of the sport.
- ideal for paddlers over 5 feet tall
- great in low water or rocky conditions
- does not come with a carry bag
For those who take their paddling seriously, the BPS Carbon Fiber Slider is a solid choice. This paddle allows you to set and lock your own length preference, plus it comes with a 12 month guarantee if it doesn't deliver to your expectations.
- blade enters the water quietly
- super smooth carbon fiber handle
- can be difficult to adjust length
If you're in the market for a lightweight paddle, the AIRHEAD AHSUP-P4 makes a great choice, as it weighs in at a mere 2 pounds. It can easily adjust between 63” and 70” to accommodate paddlers of varying heights, and has a duck foot blade.
- high quality at a great value
- easy for first-timers to maneuver
- great for downward runs
The BIC Sport 100720 is perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Its adjustable, lightweight fiberglass shaft is designed for easy portability, while maintaining stiffness and durability. Also, its T-handle design is super comfortable to hold and reduces any grip fatigue.
- available in a kids and adult size
- low flutter polycarbonate blade
- includes a highly visible paddle float
With its strong, lightweight aluminium shaft, nylon composite blade, and ergonomically designed handle, you can't go wrong with the BPS 2 Piece. It is a great general use paddle that virtually anyone from beginner to advanced paddlers can use, all at a fantastic price.
- guaranteed to float for 12 months
- pieces separate easily for travel
- developed and tested in new zealand
The Earth River Carbon Black V2 is one of the lightest and best performing adjustable paddles on the market. Its full carbon construction is specifically balanced and shaped to increase stroke efficiency, plus the shafts have a unique telescoping section indexed to height.
- comes with a carrying case
- 97 square inch advanced dihedral blade
- allows for compact storage
|Brand||Earth River SUP|